Marius' Services...

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*the often heard phrase in the Great Bazaar from the Marius, trying to sell his wares*

Hail to ye cutter, would you be interested in purchasing some of my wares? Perhaps you'd be interested in purchasing knowledge and information instead? Just name the subject, and I shall name the price... Only quality goods for sale, and for fair prices.

You there sir! You seem like you might be interested in purchasing Arcane scrolls! A fine selection of them as well, just let me know what type of scrolls you're looking for and I shall see if I carry one.

You there! fine chivs for sale and large quantity of them. Simply name the type and I shall see if I can provide you one.

Chivs I have for sale are these:
- A slightly curved long chiv with powerful enchantment within, two of them even. ((Katana +4 and +5))
- Larger curved chiv, often used with two hands, with powerful enchantments in all of them. Enough to even struct through the scales of dragon the other one. ((Falchion +3 and +5))
- A fine two sided bladed small chiv. ((shortsword +5))
- An large often used as farming tool, but these ones are turned into real chivs. Providing the distance to your foes that many standard chivs wouldn't. ((Scythe +3 and +4))
- An smaller farming chiv, with lesser enchantment within, but none the less an powerful one. ((sickle +2))
- An fine sling that provides you better accuracy than what mundane one would, with it you can hit an bottle on fence with ease! ((sling +2))
- Large axe for those with enough strength in their arms to swing it efficiently, sharp enough to cut leg of a giant with one swing. ((greataxe +5))
- An chained ball on the handle of weapon, this chiv becomes dangerous in trained hands and harder to block, even more so due to its enchantment. ((Flail +4))
- An standard axe with mediocre enchantment, holds no special runes, but many cutters might find it useful none the less. ((battleaxe +3 and +5 || dwarven battleaxe +5))
- An hammer crafted to fight the chaos empowering it against creatures of chaotic planes and natures, rather handy one would you fight the Xaositects if I may... ((Hammer of Justice, warhammer, +1 and +2 against chaotic || alternatively +3))
- An large bludgeon weapon that can bash chests of foes in right hands with ease. ((warmace +3))
- An long chiv with standard shape which holds special markings, creating soundwaves to not only hurt cutters wounds where it hits, but the soundwaves travels through their bodies damaging their eardrums as well... although I have few special chivs with similar shape, just will not trade them for anything standard, rather... for other special items..((Astral Blade +2, longsword, +2 enchantment +1d10 sonic damage || special longswords only available for other special items))
- Chiv that cutters often call "One and half handed sword" for cutters wishing to switch between shield and no shield.. a fine chiv by design as well. ((bastard sword +2))

------

As for other wares, I have also few boots which allows you to dodge foes well, two pairs another one better than the another. ((boots of sun soul +1 and +2)). Perhaps an belt providing protection against lethal amounts of negative energy would intrigue you more ((belt of guiding light, +4 saves against death magic))?

Naturally some shells of protection are for sale as well... normal sized ones and some larger ones, others more powerful than another. ((heavy shield, two +2, one +3 || tower shield +1 and +4 ))