Captivity

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Mabus,Sep 20 2009 wrote: ((Damn...I missed it. Assuming it was done on sat. Sat. 4am GMT is apparently Fri. 9pm for me. I'm on (PST), near Seattle,WA.))
((not done yet, it's after around 4 and half hours. (of when this post was wrote.. not when you read it that is)
*Raneguin

Posted by *Raneguin »

((4AM GMT Sunday, Mabus. You didn't miss it. Saturday for Aide, and us North America crew.
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Raneguin,Sep 19 2009 wrote: ((4AM GMT Sunday, Mabus. You didn't miss it. Saturday for Aide, and us North America crew.
((woot!))
*Aidelynn

Posted by *Aidelynn »

Deri fell asleep, exhausted. She had no real memory of anything between the time Zoren had taken her and the moment that she had awakened to find Marius kneeling over her.

She was so overwhelmed, she had not even had time to be mortified by what she was
wearing...

((I wanted to thank all of the players who participated in this story line, in whatever capacity. I had a list of everyone, but I think I will not post it because I am afraid to miss anyone.

((Very special thanks go out to Fell Star, dordon, and Raneguin for coming to Deri's rescue.

((Thank you to Mr. O. for playing without sleep and for being so good about, well...everything really.

((Finally, cryptc, please take a bow. Thanks for all of your behind-the-scenes help, for waking up at a ridiculously early hour on a Sunday morning, and for timing things so perfectly on the "parallel track".
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

(( I was on killing wererats and had no idea it was going on. So I missed it. Someone tell me next time!! *cries* :( I was really looking foreward to this. ))