Looking for Chroniclers Submissions

*Asigai

Posted by *Asigai »

A poster is left to a couple of different message message boards around the Sigils more frequented places.
wrote:Well heya Cagers!

My name is Katani La Calliwell, and I co-run the Apothecary Shop with Lyra in her tower. But that's enough rattling about that, today, I am instead making this message about something completely unrelated! Gosh, the daring!

I am looking for Chroniclers of different sorts to send me copies of your recent history manuals. You know the things, the fey attack. The whole scroll debacle, and the aberration attack prior to that, Tanar'ri invasions of the past and the smaller occurances. For each submission, I will pay you one platinum cog! A decent little pay for a small feat, I reckon.

Now you may be asking, why on the Cage would I want that? I'll tell you why. I am looking to purchase a home for myself, and I figured that I'd include some neat public space, part of which will be a library. But who wants to read dusty ol' books about people you've never heard? Yeah, me neither. Hence the more recent history! How exciting is that? Not very? Oh well, it is for me, jerk.

For those interested, you can leave a note to Lyra's Tower, in the Lower Ward. Or try to catch me around.

Looking forward to hear about you!

- Katani La Calliwell
Adventurer Extraordinaire, Champion of Raincovers, co-owner of The Apothecary Shop, also a waitress at the Wild Side.
((If you want to submit old server stories, and get paid for it, this is the topic for it. I'm intending to copy the stories to be examinable objects in Katani's to become homes public parts for people to view. :D I can accept such even in PMs too if you prefer, but has to be a place where I can copy paste it for the toolset project.))