Bottle & Jug chant

*juubo

Posted by *juubo »

Kalee came into the bar, smiling as she walked by to some of the patron's as she took toward the back of the room. Climbing a stage made of a half table, she drew her lute out. It was a scratched and worn thing that she got from the bazaar music store, seeing the age of multiple players in its time but for now, tuned for Kalee's senses. The bardess's back to the crowd she paused and listened...

The shuffle of feet...

The jeers of a rowdy group in the back...

The tender pouring another drink...

The slight heart beats and mocements of all in the crowd...

This was her place to perform.

"All right you berks, lay abouts, and good for nothings~ let's play! And if you like the music and stories feel free to leave your gold with me or pay the bartender for my drinks!"

She gave a wide, practiced stage smile and began to play for the crowd. She'd likely have another good night of tips and kick back from all the 'drinks' the bartender pretended to pour for her. As she began her work she also started to listen for stories and rumors in the bar, soaking in the gossip around town
*witchinghour

Posted by *witchinghour »

Kalee, during her performance and loitering in the bar did hear of the trouble the Bartender had some weeks ago. Some thug berk by the tag of Jerry was heard to have been paying off his bub tab with Jark Jink. The owner certainly wasn't pleased, it was noted. No one has seen "Jerry" since.

Kalee, being a young pretty girl in that part of the Hive, was sure getting tipped quite alot for the poor berks inhabiting the bar. With gelts or with bub. The bartender even gave her a little extra for the performance as payment.

\\I'll get you with some jink when I see you IG next!\\