Tournament of Power

*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Fliers have appeared about the City Marking a Tournament to be held in the next ten day ( July 5th) At the Gymnasium.

The event will be a combat Tournament composed of 2 v 2 teams Allowing both casters and physical combatants to team up and go to battle against other teams. Registration will be closed on the day before the event (july 4th) and a Entry Free of 2,000 Jink will be Required per Team. Winners will Receive a Cash prize Based off of who enters the tournament. If one wishes to they may enter the tournament as a solo participant. Those who wish to Sell wares and goods at the Tournament will be Required to pay a 1,000 jink to open their stall within the arena grounds, and spectators are Required to pay a 10 jink entry feel to watch.
Those who wish to sign up for the Tournament or vend at it Seek Factotum Cornello Nokomis of the Fated, so the proper paper work and Arrangements can be made.

The flier has Fated Seal on the bottom Next to a seal that's Composed of a Wolf head with fangs and bat wings.

((please sign up here on the forums as a way to keep track of who enters the tournament and such. If a Dm wishes to aid in running this would be appreciated otherwise its all on me. ))
*Asigai

Posted by *Asigai »

A woman approaches the said Factotum Cornello, she's of average height, wearing a metal armor consisting of plates and chain, with an overlaid crimson-dark green clothes. On her lips a near forever tiny smirk. "Oh heya! I heard you had something fun planned. And I'm huge on supporting anything fun. So here's me contributing two hundred platinum cogs for the contest prizes. And here's me giving five extra platinum cogs to fund the first five hundred spectators to have a chance at seeing the thing for free. I haven't yet decided if I'll join, but eh! Who cares." and so she'd hand out said coins.

((I can hand out the 205 platinum cogs next time I see you in game. ^_^ ))
*witchinghour

Posted by *witchinghour »

\\If you'd like someone to set up and things I'd be happy to help if no one else has offered!\\
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

((was originally thinking of doing it in a bigger area for the 2v2 aspect. but dunno a good area for that. unless theirs one in the server thats a event area, also was thinking maybe having a gladiator like event when people can enter to fight against monsters that were captured and imported from across the planes))
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Kelth McEwan signed up and left note that heÂ’d welcome anyone as his teammate.
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

Factor Argent, Signed below Kelths
~And I was thinking about asking who be mine. I choose you!
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

Lucereflame wrote:((was originally thinking of doing it in a bigger area for the 2v2 aspect. but dunno a good area for that. unless theirs one in the server thats a event area, also was thinking maybe having a gladiator like event when people can enter to fight against monsters that were captured and imported from across the planes))
((I remember an event arena area outdoor was used for the last tournament, so try ask which one was that, or explore in the server on EM side to see if you can find it?))
*Asigai

Posted by *Asigai »

Katani signs up, leaving the teammate slot open.

((This is a tentative sign up, since I'm not sure if I can stick around through it all, but I'll try my best!))
*Cenerae

Posted by *Cenerae »

Tasha leaves a note indicating that she's interested, and has a partner chosen already, but that neither of them will officially commit until the rules of engagement are noted, so that they can properly prepare.
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

((Iffy on my end, but if majority can attend, make it happen. IÂ’ll rp Kelth got tangled into a random thing))