Murder In Mind

*Cibernadie

Posted by *Cibernadie »

After a valiant ambush in which the (still confused and very angry) Kreskes was paraded as lure for the Skin Slasher to come finish the job, the serial killer was finally captured and put in a secure prison cell inside the fortification that is the Harmonium Barracks. The fight was violent and deadly, but also sudden and very short lived. There were people wounded, and the Skin Slasher blades almost claim another kill.

Now comes what will be no doubt an interesting trial. The city of Sigil vs The Skin Slasher. Aide Hani of the Fraternity of Order will be overseeing the preparations for when the Skin Slasher is dragged on a small cage into the Courthouse and receive Justice. Those who have been involved in the proceedings, assisted the capture, or have been conjured to witness during the investigation up to this point, would be wise to approach her for the arrangements.

((Tentative date: January 4th 14 HRS EST))
*frozen_heart_of_cania

Posted by *frozen_heart_of_cania »

Somewhere in the abandoned murky greyness surrounding the town of Death of Innocence an eerie echo carries a quiet lament of an otherwordly choir.

♫Desert of virtue forever forgot
Oh, slothful darkness that lost our toll.
Laugh with us, foul daemons, for not for long
Destiny weaved the setback will hold.♫

♫And once again I, Justice Divine
will meet Pious Fate, the friend of mine.
Escaped dreaded sinner long overdue
His daughter Irony to Law leads anew.♫

Therein, I shall wait for you, my Saburo. In embrace of the Eternal Order is where we shall rejoice.
*Cibernadie

Posted by *Cibernadie »

((Do not worry the reschedules has been cancelled)). We're still on the pre defined hour.