Gang Activities

*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

Neethanial,Jul 27 2016 wrote: An unnamed somebody with an invisible smile scouts the Hive for an opportunity to relieve a purchaser of the new drug.
Of course, once she has it, she has every intention of using it on the same person she swipes it from, albeit, without a care for dosage.
The effects it has on the user depends on how much is taken. Does she force the whole vial down or watches at they sample it?
*MadJackValance

Posted by *MadJackValance »

fuzzylogic,Jul 27 2016 wrote: It won't take long but some resellers of the drug are found in the more shadiest areas of the Hive.  They happily charge Vetch and extra 5 gold per vial but he has the drug in his possession at least.
The tiefling pays for a dose without complaint, studying the vial for only a moment before a swift flourish of his fingers sees it disappear from sight. His dusky slitted eyes set intently on the dealer. "Ssssay I wished to place a more... substantial order. How much could you get your hands on, hm?"
*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

The shady dealer replies "Only a few vials of what I buy. How much cha'talkin?" He raises his brows curiously
*MadJackValance

He purrs a low chuckle behind his mask "Certainly more than a few vials. I believe I may have a rather lucrative opportunity for your employers. That is of course, assuming that you do work for them."
*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

The shady dealer gives a low chuckle, looking around "Naw, i dun work fer'em. I'm jus lookin ta get sum extra grease, now whaimean eh?" He gives him a sly wink, then perks up "Ifin ya want some, ya can give me the coin. I'll get it fer ya" Dirtied hands are rubs together in anticipation.
*MadJackValance

"Mmm I suppose I do." His lips curl a mischievous grin behind their veil. With a quick flourish of his wrist, a single cog appears between his thumb and forefinger, seemingly from thin air. He extends the token to the Hiver's grimy grasp, though the tiefling didn't relinquish it just yet, should he try to grab it "Purchase as much as this will get you. Upon your return I'll allow you a fair cut to sell yourself, and two hundred jink as a finder's fee." His tone is sharp and swift, it doesn't offer leeway for negotiation.

His grasp remains firm on the coin as he locks eyes with the dealer, waiting to see if he accepts
"You have a tag, cutter?"
*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

The dealers eyes light up and he nods enthusiastically. He reaches out to grab the coin and gives a slight frown when he realizes Vetch is going to hold onto until he makes certain of his return, "Aye, aye, I'mma go git whatcha need blood, jus you wait eh? Tag's Finch blood" He nods a few times to add some authenticity to what he says

He turns a few hours later, with a blue smudge underneath his nose, pupils dilated if Vetch looks at his eyes. He greedily shows him a satchel "98 vials o' Crush, blood. Jus like I promised.." He lets the rest of the sentence hang, holding the satchel. He opens it to show Vetch the quantities.
*MadJackValance

In his excitement, Finch may not have noticed the tawny tabby cat that shadowed him on his little shopping trip, Vetch's dear familiar, Puck. Though, in the streets of the Hive the feline could be easily taken for a harmless stray. Unless otherwise stopped, the cat only trailed along long enough to scout where the location was and how many berks seemed to be about.

Upon the dealer's return, Vetch eyed the satchel, not bothering to count. His tongue clicks thoughtfully at the back of his teeth
"Ninety-eight, hmmm? That's a bit of an odd number, isn't it, Finch? For a nice round cog." He pulls a satchel of coin from his belt and idly lofts and catches it in his palm. A hint of a challenge glimmers in his eyes as they bore into the Hiver, cold, scathing scrutiny in his gaze. After a lingering moment, he offers the purse.
*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

Tabby discovers that Finch walks for about fifteen minutes to a more choatic section of the Hive Ward, bordering the slags. He stops at a run down merchant shop that sells various foodstuffs, the freshness of which can be called into question. He interacts with someone that wears a red outfit trimmed in gold but there is also someone standing outside the shop with the same color scheme, except this one is wearing full plat armor, complete with a helm, shield and sword, in other words, heavily armored.

Finch talks to the person and hands over the cog and the man disappears inside the shop. He comes back out with a box and Finch hands him a satchel. Tabby can see both of them count out the vials as they are placed inside the bag, all 99 of them. After the count has been secured, Tabby sees Finch close the bag and heads back to meet Vetch. He does make a stop however and samples the merchandise.

"Eh, heh heh, had ta make sure dis is tha good stuff, ya know blood?" He replies. Ignoring the stare he pockets the cogs and looks around "Thanks fer tha cog. I'mma head out ya know, an go git a drink. Seeya blood" He waves his thanks and if Vetch doesn't say or do anything else, Finch makes his way to the B&J
*MadJackValance

Vetch keeps an eye on the merchant stall, the chaotic nature of that particular neighborhood making it a little easier to surveil, between he and his familiar. He watches for a few cycles, simply to study if, when, and how often visitors come, guards change, or deliveries are made.

Careful for now, he positions his pieces. Scheming until he can find the next foothold up the ladder and make a move for it. Eventually he'd have to reach the top. Either that or have the whole thing toppled. Though in such events, he did have the tendency to land on his feet.