Bounty on Bizarre Bazaar Kidnappers

*witchinghour

Posted by *witchinghour »

Arguile would manage to follow for a while, if he made sure his footsteps didn't disturb any puddles within the sewers. He'd observe the pair traveled silently. At least there was no verbal communication. They did however, use a form of sign language while traversing the tunnels. Occasionally the tailless one would point to specific corridors, around corners, and even up stairs or shafts. Clearly they were going somewhere, or was it a Tour Tout? Nevertheless, it seemed like they didn't know of Arguile's stalking.

Arguile might notice that this route they were taking, seemed to diverge off and away from the most well traveled paths of fledgling adventurers that ran mostly under the Hive and connected to the Bazaar. If he had to guess, they almost seemed to mean to go deeper and further in under the Hive Ward.
*silinrul357

Posted by *silinrul357 »

Surradio at that point walked by the tables, and had a sit by her, plopping down on a chair (or stool as appropriate).
"Evenin' cutta," he signaled for a drink, "things are getting barmy out there... you hear about some pink pixie devils carrying lads off? I heard they eat 'em..."
*witchinghour

The woman looked at him a bit suspiciously. She seemed to be nearing her 50's, though the wrinkles on her face tell that shes had to do hard stressful work in her day. Still a bit amazing a Hiver has survived to this riper age. Though once Surradios mentions the nefarious pink pixies, her eyes lit up and her craggy voice became animated.

"I sure 'ave! Like I was telling those two fine gents-" She points towards the bar with the armored individuals "- I seen dem! They even tried ta take me after I seen dem come back! Kin ya believe et!? 'nyways... I saw dem with dat poor shortstack flying towards the Slags." Her face grew dark at the mention of the area. Despite that, her excitable rambling continued.
"They tried ta pick me up after they flew back o'er my kip's street, but I was too heavy. Bu' now ah'm hearin' they're lurkin 'round Undersigil too. I reckon they got sum connec'ion. - oh, Tha tag's Dagda." The old hiver smiled happily, or almost triumphantly to Surradio, having given her small claim to short lived fame.
*silinrul357

Posted by *silinrul357 »

"Yeh? Sounds outright barmy, what are they, Xaos?" Getting his own drink, he pulled fourth a canteen and put said drink into the canteen as he continued, "Undersigil, eh? Sheesh, as if the slags weren't addled enough, goin' near there... what the blek is going on around here?"

He finished filling the canteen, and then put it away. After that, he put a generous bit of jink in front of Dagda, "Thanks for the information, Dagda. You didn't see me."

At that, he made an exit, purposely swinging towards the two men to pick up what they might be talking about next, and then outside. Depending on what they were saying, if anything important, he would either wait close to the door, but hidden, or he would simply make a walk towards the undersigil entrance.
*witchinghour

Dagda happily took the jink, not speaking back as if shes taking his request that seriously to start it right then and there.

Though as Surradio waited to catch a conversation from the armored men, he'd notice the human looking one only gestured with his hands. The tailed man seemingly understood, and responded in kind.
"Pink things won't keep your voice.. Just have another round and we'll head out at Anti-peak."

Surradio made towards the nearest Undersigil entrance, right by the morturary. The dustman fishing out a small body from the stream of blek seems to have finished his duty. Neither were seen now. The way actually looked pretty clear, and nothing inconspicuous would glare in Surradio's face. It was up to Surradio which direction he would start heading to first, once he descended down the grime crusted ladder.
*silinrul357

Posted by *silinrul357 »

Actually, having heard what he did, Surradio decided to stick around, and wait to follow the two all sneaky-like. If nothing came of that, then he would enter Undersigil and begin to look around, specifically for any signs of the missing people, or those that had been taking them. He would put tracking skills to use at that point as well.
*witchinghour

It was around Evening, Anti-peak approaching fast. Surradio would have to wait a bit for the figures to walk out. Even an hour or two into the smog darkening the "sky", the two figures didn't emerge out the door. Surradio would be left back to go search Undersigil then.
wrote:Surradio made towards the nearest Undersigil entrance, right by the morturary. The dustman fishing out a small body from the stream of blek seems to have finished his duty. Neither were seen now. The way actually looked pretty clear, and nothing inconspicuous would glare in Surradio's face. It was up to Surradio which direction he would start heading to first, once he descended down the grime crusted ladder.
*silinrul357

Posted by *silinrul357 »

And so that's where he went, going right into the tunnels, and sticking to the shadows along the way.
*witchinghour

Twists and turns, paths and corridors down the stinking tunnels under the city is what Surradio found without choosing his path of where he'd like to look. The whole of undersigil, while mostly known places were under the Have and the Bazaar, could span the whole under of the entire ring. Atleast it was quiet for now, except for the drip of water or slime down the walls into pools.

Nonetheless he had options while in the shadows. Chant of the pink things were seen by the entrance in the Bazaar, but Dagda even remarked that they flew into the Slags. They could be anywhere between there and even farther below.

\\As for the main event, it is coming near. I'm think Monday or Tuesday sometime after 3 pm EST. Though I'm extremely flexible in times and days this week.\\
*silinrul357

Posted by *silinrul357 »

silinrul357 wrote:Actually, having heard what he did, Surradio decided to stick around, and wait to follow the two all sneaky-like. If nothing came of that, then he would enter Undersigil and begin to look around, specifically for any signs of the missing people, or those that had been taking them. He would put tracking skills to use at that point as well.
((Last part particularly applies! He's looking for clues, since he doesn't have lots to go on, quite literally -any- signs.))

In addition, failing finding any clues at that entrance, he'd make his way towards the other entrance as well, trying to find clues there. If that -also- failed, he would try the entrance to the slags last, but preferred to avoid going in there unless any definitive signs were found.