A feast for crows

*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

“another cycle another poor sod looses his life and his body looted for valuables, such as the way of the blood crow. Crazy sods who go into the Middle of the conflict in an attempt to gain riches, after all. One dead sods equipment is a crow’s treasure. The dirt and the grime settles and chant around the cage is. There’s a man who smokes too much. He’s hiring a few blood crows who aren’t afraid of the eternal blood war...., the risk might be worth the reward, but who knows. Could all just be blek” ((6PM Est. Friday 24 of November, bring your greed on))
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

((Today's event will be moved next week! I'm still out of town, and the event on December the second will still continue as Schedule! Sorry for the inconvenience!))
*vivallion

Posted by *vivallion »

((Gosh darnit, was looking forward to this.))
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

((December 2 same time. I will resume it!)
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

((Egh, Looks like once again, i will have to move this for another day, in order to avoid any annoyances on my end, I'll move it too the last Day of School, December 15, My Apologies once more))
*vivallion

Posted by *vivallion »

*TaverTaleTeller

Posted by *TaverTaleTeller »

(( what do you need us to do, to assist you for the event planned? Some of us can boost interest with anticipation with restricted rumors of stretched truth . Or even create NPC's. I am more than willing to do both as a individual :) ))