[Event] Valhalla calls!

*Mick64

Posted by *Mick64 »

A messenger has been going around the cage in recent cycles, visiting all of the most popular planeswalker hangouts to spread his words.

"Hear me, mortals and immortals, heroes and commoners, for I bring you the summons of Odin All-Father. Those of you who are brave or strong, those of you who are cunning or mighty, you are awaited on the fields of Asgard to test your mettle and toss your spirit against the anvil, that it may be made stronger. If you wish to prove your worth in the eyes of gods and men, present yourself to the fight in two cycle's time. The All-Father beckons you, prepare to fight the beasts and ready for Ragnarok!"

(( Event will take place Thursday November 16th at 21:00 EST, or approximately 28 hours from this post. By participating you agree to possible PvP for the duration of the event, but there will be no permadeath or any similar direct consequences arising from it.)
*Melmoth

Posted by *Melmoth »

////Amazing, thank you for posting this.

Unfortunately, that's during my working time (Euro), but I'm looking forward to the write-ups :)

Have fun!
*Emanon

Posted by *Emanon »

*A fierce Catawba brave hears the words of the messenger and grips his flint-headed spear with a white-knuckled intensity.
His jaw set, he silently resolves to acquit himself as a warrior with these strange, new "games."*