Dark Harbinger In The Sky Part Ii

*The_Tarot

Posted by *The_Tarot »

(( I find it amusing that people will complain over anything. Announcing a planned schedule for an event is going to cause one of two things. Too many people to will show up for the EM who crashes a lot to cater to.

(I counted 5 times this event alone, Last time? Was 4 times before the even even STARTED).

Thus causing people to whine about favoritism or being ignored on a much larger scale.

Please try to give 12+ potential people each your undivided attention at once. Or it'll be spontaneous like these events would be in actual RP. - and then people will whine about not being able to participate.

The forums are here for both people to get involved with the aftermath of the events. Which like last time, has the potential to be far more engaging than the actual event because of what happened. - and the EM doesn't have to micromanage 6-7 people at once. While crashing, While controlling NPCs. ))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

The_Tarot,Jan 20 2017 wrote: (( The forums are here for both people to get involved with the aftermath of the events. Which like last time, has the potential to be far more engaging than the actual event because of what happened. - and the EM doesn't have to micromanage 6-7 people at once. While crashing, While controlling NPCs. ))
((I've to say its different depending on the DM/EM, some DM favor forum RP and integrate it along with what happens in game, to each his own however, but its better if it is disclosed somewhere and we should really move this discussion away from the IC now))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

((I think this is something that should be resolved in private. I understand if you're not content with the event or how it is handled, but that's no reason to not let others to do so regardless. ;) ))