Dark Harbinger In The Sky Part Ii

*The_Tarot

Posted by *The_Tarot »

Silk, one of the few that remained after a portal was closed, the center of the potential epidemic, to clean up any of the remaining infested hivers, undead were swiftly brought down at range with a bow, worms swept up with an array of magic, being fire or acid. - and living were tended to, either by himself or the others who may have accompanied him on the, perceived 'janitorial duties'

After which. The man contacted local factions who have sway, or interest in the Hive, encouraging them to take part in keeping watch over the potential needed 'quarantine zone', providing directions to said area. With information on the threat it faced. A letter would be given to the Bleakers , The Dustman, and a few sects, factions, and even some gangs he may have needed to strong arm to protect the locals. The major factions (and not the sects, or the gangs) would receive a vial with a worm inside. Sealed away, the clear container not breakable by simply being dropped, to encourage research as well as lend weight to what was written.

"To whom it may concern.

A portal to a doomed planet has been discovered in this section of the Hive. (A rough sketch of the local area would be produced, 'X' marking the spot of the portal,The portal is closed and information regarding the key was not shared in the letter.) Spawns of Kyuus, an epidemic waiting to happen have been found in the area, in large quantities as a result of the planet's misfortune.

Efforts have been made by planeswalkers responding to the outbreak have swept up 'most' of the spawns of Kyuus and the worms that infest them, However. All it would take is one. We are few, and you are many. Protect your interests, and lives by securing and sweeping the area further.

Deal with such creatures at range. Or risk worm infestation, death, and reanimation.

Signed - Silk."
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

Shortly following rumors of the attack, reports might occasionally filter through of a large, blindingly bright creature flying circles above the containment zone, occasionally swooping down to dissolve worms (or those irrevocably infested by them) from above with flashes of incinerating sunlight.
*Pellease

Posted by *Pellease »

*A violet woman is seen patrolling the streets of the infested wards off and on through the cycles. When she isn't patrolling she attempts to track down the Lich she and the others invited to Sigil from the first of these "dying" worlds.

When she comes across the infected she deals with them swiftly with spear and tower shield in a hopolite stance, expertly avoiding contact.*
*randomrper

Posted by *randomrper »

The green clad ranger who has been doing what she can to aid refugees would stare at the aftermath if the fight with the undead and worms in horror. Her hesitation would not last long, however.

Soon she would be going back to tending the sick and wounded as well as supplying provisions as she is able. She would, however, make sure her now with the acid enchantment is handy as well as a full quiver of flat-blades arrows to quickly dispatch any hostile undead or worms she came across. If the creatures managed to get close... well, there is a pair of acid edged blades for that....
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((What the point to participate in this thread if we can't do anything at all and everything happens in game for the same small group of people with no way to know when the event is actually occurring and all your actions are completely ignored ?))
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Hydra,Jan 19 2017 wrote: ((What the point to participate in this thread if we can't do *** all and everything happens in game for the same small group of people with no way to know when the event is actually occurring and all your actions are completely ignored ?))
((I am kind of wondering this myself. There was no announcement here in this thread when the event was going down. Also, if my character is taking actions here, why are those actions not being responded to? (Pellease and myself are still waiting to meet with this lich NPC ICly, for instance.) Yeah, we all have real life and such. But...in both this event and last, I must admit things have been largely ignored. Why even make a thread if the event isn't meant to cater to everyone?
I've loved EM_Ghanadaur's events before now; I'm just saying that not all of us have the time to log onto the game all the time. If I know when something is happening, at least I (and everyone else, as well) know when/if they can participate. I'm not adverse to waiting, but it'd be nice if the plot didn't advance without even a chance to hear from the EM. And, not to be rude: this is about the 3rd time this has happened. /shrug ))
*EM_Ghanadaur

Posted by *EM_Ghanadaur »

Hydra,Jan 19 2017 wrote: ((What the point to participate in this thread if we can't do anything at all and everything happens in game for the same small group of people with no way to know when the event is actually occurring and all your actions are completely ignored ?))
((this thread is a posting and update for what happens in my events the actions that others decide to take are clearly up to them.))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((I guess you could have specified this beforehand then))
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

EM_Ghanadaur,Jan 19 2017 wrote:
Hydra,Jan 19 2017 wrote: ((What the point to participate in this thread if we can't do anything at all and everything happens in game for the same small group of people with no way to know when the event is actually occurring and all your actions are completely ignored ?))
((this thread is a posting and update for what happens in my events the actions that others decide to take are clearly up to them.))
((To be fair, the actions they are taking are regarding your event...))
*EM_Ghanadaur

Posted by *EM_Ghanadaur »

((I understand this. And it's appreciated. And I'm sorry I haven't been getting to you guys regarding your actions. But These posts have and have always been based on what's happened IG. I cannot account for every single person and what they'd like to do unless I'm in IG I'm not constantly on the forums.))