Prison Break

*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

The chants
Are they Really True? Who knows but that man matching said description is said to be hanging out around the hive, where was that Inn? oh you know the one with the Portal to Slaad's land.
((For now this will start in the forums if any one is interested and i will move this in game when the time is right!))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

A human female with dark hairs and a hiver accent would be hanging around the said tavern for a while, expecting to see the man in question.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Chant begins to spread about a job this sneaky looking follow is offering, the pay is said to be quite good. But it does seem to come with a long string of risks..
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

A jolly looking bard shows up. He strums his mandolin as he waits. He scratches underneath the strap holding his eyepatch on. Putting his lute on his back, the man walks over to the bar.

"Jolly good, I am Loric the bard! I hear that there is a man looking for some companions to aid him in..." *ahem* "...locksmithing. I am no expert. But I'll take a pippin' good crack. Do you, uh, know the fellow of whom I speak? Well, tip top! Cheerio!"