Sign Of One: Services And Requests

*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

I, Factor Fintan of the Signers, am offering services on the behalf of the Sign of One. Depending on the subject and difficulty of the task, most offers will be free of charge. If you require a charter, I require up to a two weeks noticed depending on location in Wildspace. Service will not be available if Im already on mission. My own interest in this is for the practice and the experience of creating. Emergency requests will take prior precedence and then those less time consumption. Imagining is hard work , after all!

I have the right to refuse blatant amoral requests or cause harm to our faction.

Available Projects to Contemplate

Lost Objects Relocation
Information Retrieval, common or rare
Catering services
Material repair of simple requirements
Sage Advice Upon:
Herbalism
Temporal Mechanics
Spelljammers

Potential Charters to other Primes
Painless hair dye changes
Creation of new Ideas.
Problem solving
Memory Loss and retrieval
Mental trauma recovery
Conceptual Theories
Spell Research

Apprentice Training if your interested in the Sign of One or like discuss the faction. A great deal of concentration and focus is required, but I also lean toward making the experience fun. My proteges are welcome to impart their own knowledge and how they learned. I do not refuse applicants on any criteria, as we are all capable of creating the Multiverse even in small ways. Talent varies person to person.

I also offer warding magiks upon request.

Please leave requests at the Hall of Speakers.

Imagination made Reality.
~Factor Fintan of the Sign of One

((You can either leave a message here or approach in-character))
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

This notice has been renewed.