You Find Him?

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Sesol Kan sits at the bar in Cookies at the Clerks Ward sipping on a tankard of ale like every cycle. waiting anxious for anyone to have received his notices posted around Sigil with any news.

He nervously rolls a Sigil Mobius along his knuckles meanwhile.

((Side note: I'll be treating each characters interactions with Sesol Kan separate to others. This is to eliminate any future issues.))

(( Clerity on the system i'm using with this Thread ))
*Bruce Baxter

Posted by *Bruce Baxter »

A tall, burly Aasimon dressed in the colors of the Harmonium walked into Cookie's establishment. He looked around for a moment, quickly identifying the only person in the establishment who looked like he was waiting for something, then strode to him quickly.

"You Sesol? Tell me about your missing mate."

As usual, Bruce got right to business, taking out a pad and jotting down whatever he said.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

the tall human puts down his tankerd looking to Bruce "Aye that's me, straight to the point then." He strokes his gruff in thought "Drake was an odd one, but interesting admittedly. He told me he sought help from the House of Healing here in the Clerks Ward, talked about a head doctor and nurse very highly with assisting him. He never mentioned name or race to me, but one was a female other was male." Sesol takes another pull from his tankerd before placing it down again "Drake is quite the miserable bloke haunted by his past, he opened up to me about a scandal that took place on Toril which ended up getting his lover killed, he never forgave himself and always seemed to be looking over his shoulder as if he was waiting to get jumped." Sesol looks up to the ceiling in thought drumming his fingers on the bar counter, he looks back to Bruce with a nod "he talked about some non-sense of going back to save her, and undoing the wrong he had done" gives a heavy shrug "no idea what that's about tho, he tends to talk a lot when he has had a few drinks under his belt" cocks his head to the side to Bruce "any questions?' He asked before he took another pull from his tankerd once more
*Bruce Baxter

Posted by *Bruce Baxter »

Bruce jots all of this down quickly, nodding to himself a few times in the process. Finally, he looks up towards Sesol and asks; "Did Drake have any enemies? Someone who wanted him hurt? Was he in debt, did he owe anyone any jink?"
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Sesol replied to Bruce as plain as possible "Yeah, those he had swindled back in Toril, those are only one's I am aware of... does not mean enemies don't exist here"
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Later...

Athaon Morthos is reading the SIGIS articles, in which he finds one of the notices. The Cambion raises an eyebrow.

"Shame, the mortal had zills, wonder where he jaunted off to?" Morthos says about Drake as he heads to Cookies.

Upon entering the restaurant, Morthos looks around until he sees this Sesol Kan. Spying the man, he heads over to the table where Sesol sits. Without preamble, the Athar sits down.

"So, did thy mate get scragged? Drake sure was headed down the path of a bubber. But I had hoped the fool would mayhap use his time magic for finding his lover... Oh, tag's Morthos, of the Athar. Shed me the chant about the cutter now!"
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Later after his chat with Bruce the Aasimon ....

As the Athaon Morthos approaches, Sesol takes a long pull from his tankard sitting down on the counter with a grunt obviosly not fond of his kind, race, faction, all of it seemed unpleasant and the combination to Sesol made it that much worse. Sesol's irritation would be prevalent to the Athaon, as Morthos continued to speak he Sesol lightened up a bit on hearing that Drake had talked to him and assumed it was a more than a conversation containing a simple hello and goodbye.

Sesol would try to keep an open mind with this Athaon yet still careful at the same time.

"As I have stated to others who asked the same question, Drake would have left this place wanting to head to the House of Healing for a check up a couple cycles ago. The old man never returned to this place after, it's highly unusual to not see him every cycle at this establishment after I stop doing my normal courier runs to have a tankard or two every cycle."

A long rumble came from his throat in thought as she stoked the gruff on his face

"I should take a look around the area of the house of healing, perhaps a local beggar or basher might have witnessed more in one of the alleyways along the way even... Come back next cycle and I may have something more for you?"
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

Some time later a green-robed witch entered Cookie's restaurant. Her astute gaze noted the individual by the bar and she ambled over there, taking a seat at his right side as she put in an order for absinthe, straight up with no sugar or water drip. Barely even taking a moment to get settled, she leaned slightly to her right as she removed a folded page of the SIGIS, unfolded it and slapped it down on the bar with her left hand. Her head tilted left as she fixed her gaze on Sesol.

"You managed to get that to the press pretty quick, Mr Kan," she remarked in a fairly neutral, matter-of-fact tone of voice, "and I would like to know what your particular interest is in this clueless bubber and why it is so important that you know where he is?" She left her gaze upon him as she brought her glass of green fairy to her lips and sipped it slowly.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

The Next cycle....

After meeting with two individuals so far and looking around the Clerks Ward for anything more with his efforts in vain he would have returned to Cookie's restaurant and sit at the bar in his usual spot with a sulk to be greeted by a green-robed figure seeming to be female to his eyes. her attitude seeming hostile (passive-aggressive) to Sesol he would give an annoyed expression to her in return

"not sure i'm drunk enough to deal with you lass, but I'll suck it up for the moment" Tips back a tankard of ale taking a long pull before saying anything further

"The fact that he would not show up was rather odd alone, it was his normal routine for him to show up every cycle more than once in-fact to this establishment, so I put the word out before I waiting for something to happen" gives a light shrug with mild annoyance displayed

"as to why it's important to me? Well the fella was miserable all the time it felt like, would be a shame for one to destroy themselves when help is available" his expression going flat after

"Anything more, lass?" Takes another long pull from his tankard
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

"Mmmm," she hummed in her neutral tones, fully aware she had got under his skin somewhat. "Might I ask then, in regards to Drake's 'normal routine', whether he was in the habit of visiting the House of Healing during the period of its temporary closure?"