You Find Him?

*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

Due to certain information last night a particular Factor from the Sign of One had been in the Clerks ward. While thats none at all even unusual, but hes taken special attention, playing with a marble in one hand and occassional look at a small golden pocket watch. He make observations who was watching him while being sutble at keeping his concentration on a detection spell, scoping out from the House of Healing and adjusting his search in wider arcs with each pass.

Eventually late in that cycle he take a break, knowing any findings would take time, heading the Cookies. The Silvanesti was immaculate in attire but reeked of flamboyant purple with a quick stride to the counter to order himself vanilla spiced rum before the red eyed gaze settled on Sesol. He bowed with a florish and cheeky grin.

Mister Kan I imagine. Intriguing how you remind me of a long past friend. Highlander? Nah.Ppor Gunnar ..Oh right. Argent Tsukito the Silver Raven. Factor for the Sign of One. I been thinking about a missing man. Presume you know who Im talking about. So tell me about your drinking partner *his hand indicating the mans own drink, then settled himself at ease with a crinkle of a smile, hes probably aware the elf is being judged just as much as hes trying to get a read on Seols connection with Mister Drake, looking at corner of his eye for tell sign this fellow tastes of particular magic too*
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Sesol Kan seems to be less annoyed with the nameless lady robed in green with her change of attitude directed to him, setting his tankard down with more finesse this time around

"Drake's retinue I know little about outside of this place..." Think long and hard stroking his gruff on his face before he would reply with a unsure tone

"I do know... he talked more often than not about visiting places such as the Hall of Records and Shattered Temple.... or wanting too rather, as he claimed they might have records to, what he said..uhh.. the key to the past?" Waves the thought off dismissively "I don't know, sounds like a tavern story for entertainment reasons to me honestly"

"He seemed like a loner to me more than anything seeking comfort in drink. Any other questions, lass?"

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

At another time much later...

After his talk with the nameless lady in green robes, some odd hours after still at the bar a one who goes by the tag "Argent" approached the bar and sat not far from Sesol Kan.

Sesol Kan sets his tankard down to chat with this Argent fellow who ordered a spiced rum drink..

"Stiff drink in your hands you got there, Argent" Dips his head to him in respect upon his order then would be listening to his questions oblivious to any hidden motives that Argent may have had.

Drake would repeat the exact core details as he has stated to the others who asked the same question.

"Drake was an odd one, but interesting admittedly. He told me he sought help from the House of Healing here in the Clerks Ward, talked about a head doctor and nurse very highly with assisting him. He never mentioned name or race to me, but one was a female other was male. Drake is quite the miserable bloke haunted by his past, he opened up to me about a scandal that took place on Toril which ended up getting his lover killed, he never forgave himself and always seemed to be looking over his shoulder as if he was waiting to get jumped. he talked about some non-sense of going back to save her, and undoing the wrong he had done. no idea what that's about tho, he tends to talk a lot when he has had a few drinks under his belt"

Takes a pull from his tankard before asking... "Anything other questions, Argent?"

As Sesol talked to Argent, it's noticeable to Argent that Sesol would appear to be a bare knuckle brawler type with little understanding of magic in his use of words, and Sesol seeming very thick on some matters.
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

He take a long pull from his drink and swallow, giving direct eye contact Oh well I may imagine hes missing patient and got good reasons for his paranoia. Little faith and belief goes a long way when somebody tells you something. Part the intake process. Empathy, understanding.

Tell me, what impression would you say of your drinking aquinteince as he talked to you. Do you feel he was getting increasingly despondant, desperate, a shift in attitude he was prepared to make a decision?

Iv little else for consulting on his behavior then what he let me know. Figure it take a while for him open up. I have say though, I do feel somebody was truely after. Darks of magic can attract all sorts, turn down wrong alley here and find yourself in dead book.

Anyhow Im more interested in his safety and the harm that could come to him or those around him. Seemed real talkivive the more under he had. He was drinking whisky. According to thise by the SIGIS Well I was with him night before he missed your usual drinking time.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

As Argent spoke Sesol would lock eye contact with Argent in return. Sesol would seem rather worried about Drake with his every word spoken about the man.

Thinking on argent's questions long and hard before answering..

"he did seem a bit, uh... at piece some what at first meeting compared to the last, as time passed he did seem to drink a lot more and seemingly desperate for results on his study, seeming far more miserable at each cycles passing.... He never seemed to be the fighter type and lacked any hint of aggression around me, he was reserved at first with me and took time to open up as we talked over time here at the bar, yeah. I have no knowledge of him doing necromancy around me, but he had a knack for illusions it seemed he would demonstrate few tricks of his displacing himself with replicated images was an interesting sight to witness."

Gave a nod to Argent feeling he is here to help than do harm from his words at this time
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

[he ran his forefinger on rim of his glass in thought]

Non surprising. Students in the arcane when they are seeking particular details of one school often have give something in power for it. Im not an advocate of necromancy myself, disrupts my studies Iv invested over time in my life.

So Im thinking that Drake was taking similar steps that leave him bereft or even capable of casting. Good many do become illusists or divinatiionss. Things to gain insight to the past or look into the future, if you believe in fortune telling or old shamans having visions.

Did he tell you about his habbits though then coming n here for a drink? Places he haunt before or after. Place of temporary residence. Or let you know if hes been to the Hall of information Hall of records. Places that have libraries even.

Retrace of his steps that night and witnesses. Im concerned he opened up to the wrong person and someone took offense to his ideas.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Talking to Argent still

"He really only talked about -wanting- to get references for his study from Hall of Records and Shattered Temple claiming he would have imagined they had something written there from it's sizable library. He never said if he actually had gone too these places tho. He didn't talk much about anyone in particular or much about his life in Sigil beyond what i told you so far.. oh! he did mention he was a bit fond of one wolf arcanist lady" He chuckled spirits lifting a bit at the thought "No idea what that is tho."
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

Understood. Did he mention to you what he may done to inviduals to look for him and his wife? If he seemed wealthy . Also have feel he could be rash or impulsive if he thought it get him a lead. Though he seemed comtemplating something in deep thought when he left me to finish my drink in the Great Market..

Ten years be a long time for enemies to be seeking him for retribution, so it cant been a small slight. ..Murder of ones mate is too ..personal.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

//// This post made is OOC clarification related to this thread.

I would like to clarify that each character conversing with Sesol asking questions about Drake are treated as separate instances, and due to the demand of IC interaction with Sesol right now do not be afraid to keep posting and disjoint the thread from its order as all posts unrelated to your character is treated OOC unless my interactions with Sesol are indicating that your Character is being talked too directly.

I plan to put a hold hold on some IC conversations with some of the Characters for a bit at hand to try and prioritize those who may not be finished with their interactions with Sesol. This is to try and allow all wanting to get involved a fair chance to be involved to the extent on what they hoped for.

I hope you all who are involved as we speak understand.

Thank you
~Dafty
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

DaftyXIII,Oct 27 2017 wrote: Later after his chat with Bruce the Aasimon ....

As the Athaon Morthos approaches, Sesol takes a long pull from his tankard sitting down on the counter with a grunt obviosly not fond of his kind, race, faction, all of it seemed unpleasant and the combination to Sesol made it that much worse. Sesol's irritation would be prevalent to the Athaon, as Morthos continued to speak he Sesol lightened up a bit on hearing that Drake had talked to him and assumed it was a more than a conversation containing a simple hello and goodbye.

Sesol would try to keep an open mind with this Athaon yet still careful at the same time.

"As I have stated to others who asked the same question, Drake would have left this place wanting to head to the House of Healing for a check up a couple cycles ago. The old man never returned to this place after, it's highly unusual to not see him every cycle at this establishment after I stop doing my normal courier runs to have a tankard or two every cycle."

A long rumble came from his throat in thought as she stoked the gruff on his face

"I should take a look around the area of the house of healing, perhaps a local beggar or basher might have witnessed more in one of the alleyways along the way even... Come back next cycle and I may have something more for you?"
((Quoting for sake of clarity.))

The Cambion nods at that, seeming unsurprised that the troubled Drake visited the House of Healing. "Seems like a thing such a bally mortal would do. Wonder if mindnicks were involved?... I may return, or I may not. We'll see if I need more lann, cutter."

With that, Athaon Morthos rises, bows very slightly, and walks toward the door. He heads towards the House of Healing, eventually.