You Find Him?

*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Athaon Morthos returns the next cycle, spotting Sesol Kan again. He heads over to Sesol Kan's table, sitting down and then ordering Abyssal Kynine Wine. Once the drink arrives, his dark red eyes regard the man.

The fiend seems torqued off at the roguish-looking fellow, as he addresses Sesol Kan.
"I went to the House of Healing, cutter. Seems ye gave me some grail, because there was nothing there! Now, give me the Keeper, or I'll make ye pay the music... What in the Abyss was thy barmy, Bub-filled mate up to?!"
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Upon witnessing the Athaon's lack of patience and aggression to him, Sesol now seemingly intimidated by the fiend he would start talking.

"alright, alright..."

Sesol would start with the core basics he would tell everyone to the Athaon

"Drake was an odd one, but interesting admittedly. He told me he sought help from the House of Healing here in the Clerks Ward, talked about a head doctor and nurse very highly with assisting him. He never mentioned name or race to me, but one was a female other was male. Drake is quite the miserable bloke haunted by his past, he opened up to me about a scandal that took place on Toril which ended up getting his lover killed, he never forgave himself and always seemed to be looking over his shoulder as if he was waiting to get jumped. he talked about some non-sense of going back to save her, and undoing the wrong he had done. no idea what that's about tho, he tends to talk a lot when he has had a few drinks under his belt"

shaken up a bit in the presence of a ill tempered fiend he takes a pull from his tankard

"any further questions I may answer for you?"
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

"So, the berk was being treated by whom? Ye said a doctor and a nurse? What are the tags of the bonesaws?!" Morthos glowers at the hapless man.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

In a near panic Sesol tried to recall any names upon Morthos' demand that would be close to resemble such and stammering along the way... be he fails to.

"I-I-I don't know, I honestly don't know, Drake never mentioned their names to me!"
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Lucadia wrote:Understood. Did he mention to you what he may done to inviduals to look for him and his wife? If he seemed wealthy . Also have feel he could be rash or impulsive if he thought it get him a lead. Though he seemed comtemplating something in deep thought when he left me to finish my drink in the Great Market..

Ten years be a long time for enemies to be seeking him for retribution, so it cant been a small slight. ..Murder of ones mate is too ..personal.
at the same place in a different time to Morthos and the rest, he would still be conversing with Argent...

Sesol would look to Argent with a slight scowl as he lowers his tankard to speak in a serious tone

"What are you implying there? Speak plainly elf as my patience runs thin now."
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

*His snow brows hitched to steeple above his brows* Ah, at ease. Im speaking of human nature. I do study on basic principals of cause and effect. That is not implying you had anything to do with this. I can see your just a concerned man about his comrade.

My own concerns that the person he slighted is ..*lifted his fingers in a hand motion* high up. Powerful. For them to take away the most ..precious thing to you and your still concerned they are coming for you? That is to incite fear. That is something that has time to bide on its hands.

Could tell you a few horror stories on elves and their ideas of vengence, dogging you.

*He sounded a bit sad, tipping at his cup* Slaying ones wife, either the killer was just cold blooded, or felt they had a reason to make Drake hurt.

That is what I mean of personal nature. Usualy it be somebody that knows you, a family member, conflict of power in work relationship. Im working out my own bases how careful to be while in this search.