The Winter Fey Invasion - Tavern Talk

*TaverTaleTeller

Posted by *TaverTaleTeller »

Talk among those in a lesser known tavern in the Clerks Ward sparks the intrest of many.. the Winter Fey, and the invasion of the Bazaar. Started by one male orc barbarian planes walker laughing at the Bazaars defense...

"You know savage!" states an outspoken towering human male of a Mercykiller "Others like yourself are the reason blek like that starts in the firs place." the Mercykiller slams a knife down on the top of the table which he sat at "I would hold your tongue if you wish to keep it! They need us still, and we proved that." he sneered watching the barbarian of an orc sit down and return to his drink looking around for support but getting none

"Three cheers for the factions of Law and their support of against the winter fey at the Bazaar!" one random sigilian shouted which sparked a applaud, cries out from those supporting the triad of law.

"Tell you what Zep, some berks don' know when to keep there bone-box shut, like that orc" a Harmonium male Dwarf in his uniform addressed the mercykiler giant of a man

"I'll drink to that, Hazmic!" Zep stated back to the Dwarf, tipping back his tankered of meed before pointing to a bard idle at the bar counter conversing with a few others. "You there, Bard, Sing us a song of the one called Red Knight in a honorable battle!"

as the Bard sung a song of the Diety requested others devoted to the Red Knight or simply enjoying the tune danced, swayed, and sung to the Bards song. What may happen next, I wonder?...
Will some one stop the music in spite of the song, perhaps praise the Triad of Law some more or Red Knight, perhaps a new opinion to the story might be told?