Investigating The S.i.g.i.s. Article

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

With the increasing number of missing people, and the article in the S.I.G.I.S. appearing to know of the missing notary faster than the Harmonium had even confirmed it. It became clear that this freelance journalist, by the name "Lyre", appears to know suspiciously much about the topic. Measure one Nica took the initiative to look into it.

Of course, it is possible that series of complications would come at hand, S.I.G.I.S. regularly washed their hands off the articles with legal loopholes, and took steps to protect their sources by claiming ignorance and disorganization. But every so often they also connected people, it wouldn't hurt to try, or it may require more aggressive legal approach.

Nica would approach Ten-Fingers in the Bazaar to try to get to the bottom of this. She bought the most recent paper, knowing already which page the article was on, due to having been shown it by Cere of the Dead. Tapping at the article for Ten-Fingers, to inquire.

"I would like to speak to Lyre, how do I get in touch with him or her? And if you do not know, who does?"

Her angular features, resting stern-face and the scar running across her left eye gave her a rather imposing "aura" as she expressed her inquiry with the brow lofted inquisitively.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

With the seeming difficulty to track down the journalist going by the name "Lyre", Nica sets them to be the primary suspect, largely to them being the only proper suspect currently, but also re-classifies finding them to be a lower priority for now. After all, if more people are missing, she can't waste her efforts into trying to find an elusive person such as them.

((This is me freeing Nica to pursue other angles as well, rather than be locked to just this one. As for now it has been pretty much the "priority one" kind fo deal for her, but since it appears to be taking longer than expected, it makes sense for her to push it to side and follow up other alternatives. =) So it's not me saying "screw this", it's still on the agenda, just that it'll be more of a "whenever" kind of deal instead of ASAP. ))
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

a dark skinned human gypsy approached addressing herself as Lyre to Measure one Nica one cycle in the Clerks ward after some time Nica reprioritized her investigations.

"what is it you seek from a planes walker like my self?" said in a accented voice originating from some where in Golarion rolling her tongue in use of any -R- with her words "I was busy traveling seeking a story to be told at the time before m S.i.g.i.s made, when I saw it in the stars, preceded by a vision ." Flips a Tarot card of the The Hanged Mortal written on it was -Lyre, Fortune teller and mistress of the night- "if you are in need of my services at a later date I can be found in the Cyphers apartments. I must go now to my other clients, unless you seek me further as we speak at this time and place, If not another time, perhaps?..."