A letter left for Sharon

*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

Red leaves a note with Dion in the Sigil's Market. When Sharon visits the bar area on day, he hands her the folded note, with a small red ink block as a seal. When opened, it reads as follows
wrote:
Got a friend that is looking to keep Leyana company for awhile. You can get her back for the small sum of 500,000 gold. I'd make it fast, I think my pal is getting impatient. And Leyana only has so many hands.

Red
*Red the Rogue

Posted by *Red the Rogue »

Sharon arrived later that day, offering a casual smile to Dion and a short request for Arborean red wine. Before she could reach for her coin pouch, she was given the sealed note by the bartender. The woman lifted an eyebrow at Dion, then at the note before accepting it. "Must be important," she murmured. With a small tug, she broke the seal and began to read the contents.

The woman was utterly silent as she read the text over and over. She didn't seem to register any inquiries by the bartender or anyone else that were around her at the time. After that long moment of processing, Sharon finally folded the note and looked up. The sorceress looked... cold. Almost emotionless one could say if they failed to mention the stormy look in her eyes. She folded the note again, slipped it into her jacket curtly turned, and walked out of the establishment.

Before there would be an answer, she needed to visit a few places first...
*Red the Rogue

Posted by *Red the Rogue »

A cycle had passed since Sharon was given the news about LeyanaÂ’s current fate. The woman returned to the same establishment, still stormy-eyed as she left before. She approached Dion and slammed a hand down on the counter. A small envelope stamped closed with a wax seal was pressed firmly under the same hand, unready to let the bartender take it just yet.

“Tell me everything you know about this ‘Red’,” She demanded in a barely-restrained tone.

*Bloodlines

Posted by *Bloodlines »

Recognizing Sharon, most of the Indeps at the bar shied away from the two, allowing them to speak in private. When the conversation was over and Sharon departed, Dion shifted back to his patrons.