Hunter Of Skins

*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

S.I.G.I.S Headlines.

"I seen it with my own eyes!" One exclaims. "Oi there it is, dont touch it. Ravaged" "By the powers what is that? Ugh"

Series of reports had flurried in about an occurrence at the Bazaar. What was it all about? Well the dark of it isnt that much they say. Just some tortured animal missing much of its fur had coughed up blood until it died in mid-transformation. The canine was nearly unidentifiable except the nosy busy bodies of adventures needing to poke a stick into what happened.

They had made themselves quite a sight tromping through the wards seeking out the trail of a dead and deranged dog. What happened in the Lower Ward is for them to say though.
---

((Thread for the investigation for those participating, research, character actions and thoughts.)).
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Having heard about what happened through the words of a few that where there, Ram decided her best course of action was to head down the mean ole Hive, shift shape and rile up a few locals. "Oi Cutta's oi heard this be the Work of dem Ghouls who are part of dem dusties, they got a bit too hungry and started ta eat a few folks! Are we gunna let them eat Our women and children?! Oi say no!"
*MarblePilgrim

Posted by *MarblePilgrim »

Recent resident and Wild Side regular Dave Turnbull has taken to asking acquaintances old and new about a six-clawed creature, possibly of the lycanthropic and/or fiendish persuasion. "I just reckon it oughta be caught afore anybody else gets hurt."
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Overhearing Dave's inquiries in the Wild Side and temporarily unable to leave for long himself, Altair gets in touch with a few of his old contacts, paying them to go out and see what they can find out in regards to the canine in question.
*Mcblight

Posted by *Mcblight »

Felix have handed the vial of liquid, that he had retrieved from outside the house, to Lyra Darkmatter. There seemed to be quite the commotion following this, only witnessed by a few - and the fate of the vial would now be in Lyra Darkmatters hands.
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

Air stirs with a pop, then a crackle. Hiss and sizzle over a brewing stove. The scent of herbs being boiled away for their extracts and then placed in a vial of blood. The creature at the bench then drinks down the essence, the taste akin to tar and holding it in his mouth. Then regurgitates it back into the vial.

In the lack of light in a den, only the glow from the brightly colored fluids gives any light, casting dark shadows over numerous cages. It was still this night, the hunting pack to bring back more had not came sniffing back. It knew already they was not coming back. Baring jagged teeth in the reflection of one mirror positoned to show the entrance of its den, it looked briefly with hatred that grew in its heart before slothing off to find the next thing he needed.

-----

Low of Narciss, 133Ha after Anti-peak

Lowly human just coming off the night shift stopped for a moment to take a swig from water canteen, tired from the mundane working the forges that keep the Foundation running. The individual was appraoched by several wolves, offering a proposition and one taken in fear for his life.

Several hours later, Semore is found near the reliable portal to the Plane of Earth with vial of tonic only have drinking and blood spilled upon a book. The wolves was working on cleaning up the free meal that had failed the transition before planeswalkers came in to see the scene.

--

((Anyone thats taking a study in this particular case I wouldnt mind getting methods how your characters are going about it and relevant expertise.))