The Dark Of The Law

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The following letter was delivered to various places in the Cage. Places that lawyers and legal types would gather. Not the kind that uphold the law for some altruistic reasons, you know... those with a keen moral compass, but for those who use the law as a means to an end. Those who find loopholes for those who need them, no matter the end result. Fraternity members were not all about law for the good of the law. Understand the law, find the loopholes and twist it to your own needs. That was real power. It was well written, as if done by a professional scribe.

To whom might find themselves in possession of this letter.

I am seeking someone, or more than a single someone if enough interest creates a team, well versed in the workings of the laws of Sigil. These individuals would be ones who would help me navigate the little known loopholes and dark passages of the legal system of this city. The task is not to break the law, simply the means to have a conviction and passed sentence repealed. The matter is not a simple one but one that pays handsomely simply for the effort... with a bonus if successful.

Unless your ability to navigate the law is proficient, please do not bother to waste my time in replying. I've no interest in wasting time teaching you about Sigil law.

Please send replies to the offices of the Consortium in the Market Ward.

Signed

Charles Goodman

An address is included.

((PM me or reply here as you please if interested))
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

Its not known if some of the replies he gets are serious or an attempt to make a joke but some of the replies he gets seem to be from common folk among Sigil and he gets many suggestions to seek out the Fraternity Of Order.

Clear some people out there have a twisted sense of humor.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The bulk of the replies would be ignored and tossed in the trash. He had very specific reasons for taking this route to find what he required. He was far from being wet behind the ears when it came to planning things out in Sigil. He had, thus far, two proper contacts... but the more the merrier for what he needed.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The contacts he made were promising. Cash out of pocket was worth it. Favours promised... another acceptable price. It was time to see where this went.