*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

//Thursday good yo
*orcy11

Posted by *orcy11 »

thursday sounds good to me :D
*Patapatapatapon

Posted by *Patapatapatapon »

The golden-haired woman slowly grins, wide-eyed with suppressed excitement as the negotiations conclude.

"Truly?" she enthuses, "You're actually going to do it? Oh my." She presses her hand to her heart, breathlessly. "I do love those who dare, as a dear friend of mine once put it. Just.. excuse me one moment..."

She swishes over to Map, giving her a kiss on the cheek -- as much for the benefit of onlookers as anything -- while taking the opportunity to whisper in her ear and murmur softly as she re-laces her boot.

"Go on without me, dear, I'm going to quietly ingratiate myself with the Captain. And then find out who the crewmen are and quietly ingratiate myself with a few of them, as well. First mate, perhaps, and whoever's particularly volatile. Just in case our new friend suffers performance anxiety at an inopportune moment and we need to coax a subtle mutiny in order to get the job done. Or in case we want to turn them against each other and dispense with any unfortunate witnesses." Or perhaps I'll just do it anyway, because I can, because it's fun, she appends, silently. "Oh, I can't wait. This is going to be a scream."

She stands back up, giving the others a wink and a wave before lifting her skirt and trotting after the Captain.

"Excuse me -- Captain? Would you mind awfully if I accompanied you? Do you know, I've always had a fascination with the Astral... and the boldness of the men who master it." she adds in an appreciative murmur, eyeing up his leather outfit. "I bet you've some stories to tell..."

((Thursday should be fine!))
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

The shadowy fiend glides around the ship as the bargain is struck, silently assessing the vessel's strengths, weaknesses, and overall floorplan while keeping her ear open for any useful tidbits of conversation bandied about by its crew. After ensuring that the ship is in good repair and its crew pose no immediate security risk, she'd return to Map and give a small nod.

((Thursday should work, later in the evening is best))
*Cibernadie

Posted by *Cibernadie »

((This thursday then. CLST 22 Hrs, sounds reasonably late in the evening?))
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

The captain grins at the attention, his face split by a smile, "Nay lass. I've got to round up my crew. I'll tell you what, the journey will take a few hours so why don't you save your sugar for the trip eh?" His smile shows his obvious interest but it seems he is more interested in rounding up the crew at this point.

//this Thursday is fine.
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

((EDIT: I should be good to go, but I may have to run suddenly if things go sour.))
*LiquidDreamer

//reschedule guys. by the time i got it workin, everyone packed their bags. And candy too!
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

//...Same time next week?, Or Monday-Thursday? i'm good on those days once again!
*LiquidDreamer

///same time next week works.