Dark Conspiracies

*Gazoo

Posted by *Gazoo »

Cora mulled over the recent chain of events.

Other than the boat and ramming the door, it was pretty clear that little planning had been done from the start...especially when it came to the safety of the crew. There's walking off a cliff and there's climbing down it with ropes and all. This one was the former, if she had to compare it to something.

But maybe that was the intent from the start...perhaps the cat had always intended to throw a bunch of fodder into this family quarrel; as simple as an angry child impulsively grabbing a stick in a fight. Or a knife.

Well, information is never a total loss, she thought. At least I learned something about this "triefling". This one might be more dangerous to her allies than her enemies.

I might be safer to avoid this one.
*orcy11

Posted by *orcy11 »

Rexxer Killgore upon job completion was disappointed with the treasure turn out and the deceitfulness off Map who really was Maharaja, he took his share of whatever they found and left with not many words and nor any more contact regarding the job.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Salome left feeling a bit angry she was lied too, hoping this family Infighting won't come to bite her in the arse, She went the bazaar angrily and bitter finding her friends to gossip about what has transpired. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, i'm the fool, this won't happen again...
*Cibernadie

Posted by *Cibernadie »

The Rakshasa found her vault empty, the holy relics stolen by her opposing parties, or worse, given to outsiders. That would be a blasphemy she would not believe a Rakshasa capable of, but after finding devils waiting in ambush inside the only place she thought safe, nothing is sure anymore. There are many bitter ironies to be found on this; Her own hoard of riches was used to pay the bounty hunters after her. Ramana, against all probability, had accounted for the very unthinkable plan of breaking into her own home with a spelljammer from the astral side. Her rivals are obviously making pacts with the scourge of Baator, while she pacts with the denizens of the Abyss.

Has this religious discrepancy become just another proxy of the Blood War? Would Ramana have at least kept the stolen holy relics of Ravanna out of the filthy hands of devils? Nothing was gained or earned from this supposedly perfect plan. Indeed, much was lost, and centuries of work have been ground to a halt. For the first time in her long existence, Maharaja has no clear vision of the future, or how to counter this setback. Without the holy relics she had sought to acquire, she is stuck there, and without the wealth from her hoards, hiring the mercenaries drained what little currency she had left on her person.

This was nothing short of a disaster.