A Peculiar Message

*Peculiar Presence

Posted by *Peculiar Presence »

Earlier today, there was a notice posted throughout the halls of the City Court, the Barracks, and the Prison. The notice was left on parchment of average quality, and written in ink whose black shade was of an above average boldness:

ATTENTION: Esteemed officers and dignitaries of all ranks who belong to the Triad.

I am looking for three individuals who are ready for a challenge and want to do something beyond the scope of their duty. There is a lot of jink involved, and there may or may not be promotions based on your performance. What exactly am I looking for? Not one thing in particular as the problem the needs solved doesnÂ’t necessarily need to be solved in a certain way. Strength, force of will, talent with the Art, guile, quickness, skill with the blade are all helpful.

Mind you, this is not for the faint of heart, as the work I offer is both dangerous and exhilarating. If this does not seem like your particular glass of firewine, then by all means continue to enjoy a peaceful life patrolling the city, working in the jail cells, or navigating the bureaucracy. But if this piques your interest, and you desire something more than please leave your name with the proprietor of the Golden Bariaur- when you come to drop off your name, you will receive more information.

-A