A Friendly Lead On The Mimir Killer

*No Apostrophes

Posted by *No Apostrophes »

This volunteered S.I.G.I.S. article is penned by an immaculately elaborate hand, the cursive lettering that defines it twirling with flourishes bordering on the gaudy. This effort put into the first copy would prove comically fruitless, the newspaper's copying method favoring more immediately legible text. The statement penned is short.

The Mimir Killer, or the individual with the greatest connection to the murders and maimings attributed to this moniker, goes by or once went by the name of "Doc Harris". He, or traces of him, can be located in the celestial city of Union in the Astral Plane where he was most recently working in the Chirugeons Hopsital.

The name this article is attributed to is a signature of comparable gaudiness to the rest of the writing. Written more legibly second hand, the tag seems plain when stripped of unnecessary flourishes of ink.

Lucy
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Chari has made a ritual of having her morning tea while reading Sigis. To say that this caught her by surprise would be an understatement. She nearly spits out her tea when she reads the headline, then sets the cup down and reads the rest.

After finishes, she folds the paper and puts it inside of her work pouch and starts making arrangements to visit the city of Union, specifically the Chirugeons Hopsital.
*No Apostrophes

Posted by *No Apostrophes »

Later printings of the article, resubmitted, would replace the author's given tag with an "Anonymous". But whatever the reason for this alteration, it does little to hide the original signature present in persisting older issues.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

Picking up the SIGIS, accompany with a Mug of Rum she would read and nearly spit at the information"A lead, huh? and a name...lovely, maybe some one is Offering a Reward for his head......" She would tosses the SIGIS into the Brazier and head to the Undersigil, there she would ask around if there is A price on this person's head, and inquire more about this doctor...
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

//Since people are getting very interested in the Mimir killer plot, if anyone wants to do more investigating send me a PM with what a plan of attack or you can post it here in this thread, ,please include your login as well as your char name and your timezone so we can work on scheduling.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

///great! Chari The Pure and Altair plan on visiting the Union. Do we do that in game or via the forums?
*Nimiane

Posted by *Nimiane »

Odette, once again you were willing to sacrifice much to save yourself, but I wonder if it was just your own life that you made such a sacrifice for or for well being of those you care about as well?

She remembered the mimir's words as clearly as she'd heard them that day in the bordello; staying with her as they had in the passing of time. Yet here it was, a reminder written in ink to stain upon parchment. The S.I.G.I.S was tossed across the length of the table in a dismissive manner, golden brows furrowing in silence. Find out what you can about this killer... then we'll talk, the huntress had said and it seemed the so called friendly lead had done just that. The information wasn't new to Odette, however, nor the psionically gifted she'd been working with to investigate over the past few months. But just how had the elf managed to draw such conclusions? What were her motivations for publication. A ruse? A trap? Something was missing, and had the potential to be problematic.

Scarred digits, the victim of past attack, drummed atop the table. They'd been regenerated, true enough, the jagged discoloration of flesh that rampantly blemished bronzed knuckles serving as reminder for the willing anguish of having muscle and bone slowly ripped in twain. No, Odette had not forgotten. Neither had she forgiven. Tahir still had the cane, this was good, yet it posed issue that intended location for investigation might well be swarmed with individuals that would draw the attentions of the good doctor... or alert the game master to the trail on which they hunted.

They would have to move, now and quickly, before scent grew cold and convoluted.

/// Odette, Tahir and Quinn also plan on going.
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

//Let me see what i can come up with in game for a trip to the city of union, or we'll take it to the forums.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

//Morthos also is interested in Doc Harris.