A "new" Hangout For Law

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

As the Great Bazaar was gradually being vacated from Harmonium, and thus active law enforcement, Nica saw it only fit that she'd not support businesses existing in, by her perspective, an ever more criminal behavior enabling district. She instead vacated it and left to the Clerks Ward in search for alternatives. Ascending through the backstreet stairs to the bar in heights, overseeing the Clerks Ward. The highness.

"Well Daisy, you're going to be seeing me a lot more these days... unfortunately however, A-C10 and B-C33 define that I still can't order anything great... so, I'll have a cup of tea."

At least it wasn't just water this time. Another practical aspect of the Highness was a good vantage point to any trouble overseeing the area, and quick access to the recently troublesome Beastlands Brux gateway. Especially with the escalating issues of the Fey offensive, it might turn out to be a decent idea.

"I'll try to haul a couple of friends..." she paused, and corrected ".. co-workers around. More business for you."

She remarked and gave a tip to the minotaur and settled back. No seatbacks on the padded comforters, good for posture. She thought and approved.
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

In order to improve the odds of inspiring people coming over, Nica does something she has never before done. She puts up exactly three posters around the Clerks Wards busiest streets, relatively low key all things considered.
wrote:Hiring Musicians, Singers and Storytellers

I, Nica Brianna Kelter, would wish to hire some musicians, singers and/or storytellers for the purposes of liven up the feel within the bar called The Highness, at the Clerk's Ward.

Exact details can be negotiated for either singular job, or regular job. Tentative payment for a single day is five hundred gold coins per hour, may be negotiated separately.

For anyone interested, leave a letter at Spire Road 55, or meet me, Nica Brianna Kelter, in person.
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

*Juna arrives in the Clerk ward from Mercuria and follows the rumors to the bar. He has a look around, spending some time to assess the vantage point from a strategic perspective.

Before departing he leaves the proprietor a list of his preferred wines and from where they can be sourced.*
*falathara

Posted by *falathara »

Shia'teth flies up to the spot, scouting out a good area to land. She looks around the post and finds a good cushion, kneads it with her claws, being careful not to ruin the material but making sure that it is also fluffed to satisfactory levels before laying down, her tail curling around her body and her head up and alert, watching those who are in the bar.
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

*coincidentially at some point a sign appears on the door just in front of the highness and its stairs, reading ''house of golgherro, planeswalker merchants''. the owners, a pait of halfling women sisters would routinary be seen hanging out in the very near bar, discussing about trading, clan stuff, ongoings and adventures*
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

Iptai looks out hers and her sisters residence, noticing all the reds hanging at her nieghbor Daisys Establishment.

"You got to fooking be kidding me" The Halfling slams her door shut. Apparently with a new Sign. (Ninjad by sister lol)
*Er_Nano_Infame

''hhmm?'' Jall wonders notcing iptai's reaction , then grins ''aahh right, well sis, dont worry, you can still keep your stall up in bazar like a good indep, i'll loiter here and see if anyone needs to buy things eventually ''
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

"Well whatever jink is jink, right. And Godsmen now, Remember? Still makes me uncomfortable... you know primary anarch targets" she sighs and begins organizes stuff around the house for potential costomers.
*Er_Nano_Infame

''duh, right...eh....hmm that aint too wrong of a thought though'' she mused lazily ''well make a few golems to watch the place out? dunno, a longbow golem on the perch,a nimblewright on the stairs, something bigger downstairs?''
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

*The highness has always been a rather quiet tavern overlooking festhall entrance. The increase in traffic naturally meant an increase in the clamor on the rooftops, the sound armored boots in particular. In one of the buildings below, at least one tenant resigned himself to shuttered windows and researching how to apply noise dampening magic to the wards on his home.*