Trial Of Yasuyo Araki Vs Quinn

*DM-Stitch(es)

Posted by *DM-Stitch(es) »

*Judge Theresa Vergil glanced upon the file in front of her. Notifications to parties involved had been sent that in two days, court would be in session in regards to the case made by the prosecution.*

(( OOC, parties involved are free to rp preparations on this thread. I'll begin once all parties signal me we can kick off )) :)
*Nimiane

Posted by *Nimiane »

Odette catches word of the trial with relative ease, given relevance and connections to one-half of party involved. Whilst the trial itself holds no relevance, she makes sure to check the time and date (as it becomes available) so that she may attended for personal reasons and support of presence in public audience.

*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

Seeing the wording of the notice that is handed over to her as she enters the city court building she arches a brow and quickly scribbles off a letter asking for clarification before she returns to looking through her witness statements and reading over trial procedures.
*falathara

Posted by *falathara »

Fielwen takes a look at the notice, scribbles down the date in a messy journal/calendar/golem notebook and stows it. She crosses her arms and stands there, reading the full notice for a while.
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*She sends off a letter to Judge Vergil*

Judge,

I was wondering if you could update me on the progress of this trial?

Deltana Grail, A9