Undeath explored

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The vampire drinks in the air of misery and pain, the sight of beings stripped of their emotion identity and self worth and smiles.

"Ahh the fruits of my labours so far."

She'd look for one of the more wreched of the surving addicts and skip over to them rather merrily as if she were a little girl playing a game.

"Let me show you what I have come up with."

She looks at what ever poor victim has appealed to her whims and smiles sweetly her voice a soft sympathetic tone as if she were tending to some wounded creature.

"I know, I know, it hurts. Shhh shhh shhh but it's going to be alright we're going to fix you, we're going to take the pain away. Won't that be good?"
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

The Vizier looked over the pitiful creatures, wondering just how much of worth would be left of their faculties even after undeath lifted them past their vice. It wanted to keep the worthy parts of humanity and cast off the useless dregs; the logical mind was of utmost importance. If a philosopher or great sage's mind was broken by the process, that would be a failure in it's view.

"Yes..the urges of flesh will bind you no longer. There will be ascension."
*Sunshine

Posted by *Sunshine »

The lich will notice that most victims retained their cunning and most of their other mental capabilities yet their mind is focused on one thing- to get more of the drug they crave to dull the pain.

Emila finds a young man who is shivering under the signs if withdrawal, his eyes looking at her but she realizes he does not recognize her. He claws her armour, his lips moving silently as he begs for more of this horrible drug- and also for his suffering to end.
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

///Still keeping an eye on this, or eyesocket :nod: