A Missing Daughter

*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

Tess can be seen making her way around Sigil in an oddly serious mood. If her face isn't buried in a book, she's scouring the various spellshops in search of components. After an entire afternoon, she finally makes her way home only to stare at a crude planar map in search of the right location to begin.

Mercuria...

The plane doesn't bother her like it used to, and no better place to set the casting circle than there. No one would question her with an angel at her side, after all. And another, unplanned for witness. A druid joins them, eager not only to see the angel off, but also her return; and that of her sister.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

After vanishing for a few hours to prepare the angel heads towards Mercuria to meet up with Tess. She had dressed in chain of steal and silver with golden symbols of Raziel, Unlike her harmonium attire this armor was a work of art and its an easy guess to tell that it was the Astral Deva's armor prior to her joining the Harmonium.

"I am all ready i think!, Should be careful here though they don't take to kindly to visitors"
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

Tess smiles at the warning. Dimension door is my favorite spell for a reason, love. Introductions are given between Krysstal and Arlanna, and a soft yet long embrace before the meditations begin. The circle is quick to set up with a second pair of hands. After a few moments of concentration, reality warps and distends around the angel. The passage is rather smooth, passing from one positively aligned plane to another. Nothing prepares one for the sudden intensity of the sunlight, though.

Will she be alright? The druid asks in Sylvan. Launa isn't the easiest person to prove wrong.

Be that as it may, child, she's yet to get the last word in on me. She is stubborn like your father, but I don't remember losing any arguments with him, either.

There was that last time...Krysstal tries to reply.
The comment immediately shut down with an upraised finger.
We don't talk about that. I was pregnant with you.

The pair pack up the supplies and make a quick exit. Before passing through the portal, Tess takes one final look back to the Plane Shift residue quickly dissipating.

Please be safe... Let my loves come back to me...
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The Astral Deva happily greets the druid before she is shifted to the positive energy plane, Even to the powerful Astral Deva there is only so much positive energy she can withstand and so she sets out hunting for the lost favored soul. Using her psionic ability to search for the woman's mind
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

It's not difficult to hone in on the non-natives mind, especially when caught in reverie. Seems as thought she can't bring herself out of it, which would explain why she's unaware of what's happening. Her subconscious is in control, and trying to find a way to wake up.

I doesn't take long to find her once you catch her thoughts. Heavy wards, positive energy protections, and a barely noticeable darkness surrounds the meditating Nymph. You can physically see the radiant energy trying to get into the wards, and at times, succeeding. She is leaking divine energy, trying to force it out of her as quickly as it invades. A slow, but losing battle.

Every thought, every tiny glimpse of her mind - begging for a way out.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

"Greetings child" The Deva said in a sing song voice, her best attempt at sounding angelic. She wanted the Nymph to leave her meditation of her own free will. "I have come with a message for you"
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

There's little response, but enough that you can tell she at least heard you: a stir of her expression, a shift in her posture. Your presence doesn't agitate her, but neither is it comfortable. Her thoughts race, part of her wanting to run, part of her wanting to reach out to you. A myriad of possibilities enter her mind, all considering what the message could be, or who it could be from.
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

"You need to leave this place" Her tone is stern and commanding "If you linger you will die and not a death you will return from, If you cannot move your self then i will take you from here willing or not" Unlike her normal self here the angel is strict and her kindness is replaced with a serious and authoritative demeanor
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

The first words ring in the Nymph's mind for only a moment before her eyes shoot open. At first, her anger is blatant; painted across her face. That is, until she realizes who is speaking to her, or more appropriately... what.
I'm... sorry. She squints, trying to gather her wits and bearings all at once. It wasn't my intention to trespass.
Her anger is immediately replaced by reverence, nearly fear at the sight of the angel. She tries to stand, but hasn't the strength. The effort is enough to give her just a glimpse of damage done, and she winces in pain. She quickly looks herself over and frowns.
It didn't... nothing changed... This place only fed from me. It didn't work.
She feels for her magic, concentrates, and looks Arlanna in the eyes.
If this doesn't work, I beg you, Deva... could you show me the way... anywhere? Please?

She pulls from a bracelet, identical to her mother's, a single scroll case. From within, a single scroll, bound in a knot of what looks to be Tess's hair. No better way off of an unwelcoming plane than banishing herself outright. Deliberately not fighting against it, she reads and casts - herself the target.

*Up to you whether or not you want to stop the casting*
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

"I believe there is an easier way" The angels hand extends out towards the women "I will take you to Mercuria from there you can reach Sigil or planeshift to return home"