The Twin Cages - Defense of the Outlands

MarblePilgrim

Posted by MarblePilgrim »

A bald armored orc clanks his way up to Mover Shar, the latest iteration of his Lunch (some kind of beetle the size of his head) skittering and chittering obliviously behind him. Zogrukh's recent signs of having gotten the worst of a scuffle-- the crutch, the arm sling, and the matched pair of magnificent shiners-- are finally gone. "Me very strong orc with big brain," he boasts. "Me want go fight dumb-dumbs from dumb-dumb place. And if me fight fake Zogrukh, best fight ever!"
Primary RP characters: Dave Turnbull, Twelve Fingers
Secondary RP characters: M9-TX, Reginald Q. Foxworthy, Breeze Johnson, Zogrukh, Giddy Visitor
Rexxer The Mighty

Posted by Rexxer The Mighty »

a huge mighty ogre in bright blue armor storms inside and carries a huge ax upon his back and surprisingly is well spoken for an ogre calls out to Mover Shar "I SHALL AID IN THE DEFENSE OFF THE OUTLANDS FOR SIGIL NEEDS ITS CHAMPION REXXER THE MIGHTY!!" His powerful voice bellows throughout the building!
Last edited by Rexxer The Mighty on Tue May 19, 2020 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mymothersmeatloaf

Posted by Mymothersmeatloaf »

A darkly clad hin quickly stepped up to the barracks and made her way on through, she approached mover Tonat Shar of her interest of joining in the defense of the outlands. She was reputable as a rather skilled necromancer who mastered the art in all of it's forms. Whether it healing the sick or wounded, resurrecting the dead, providing wards, reanimating the corpses of fallen enemies or even throwing a fireball into a cluster of soldiers, it was clear where she'd belong.

"Listen, I'd like to go out there and help the outlands and it's people, that's my primary focus, how it's done doesn't concern me, I've got a solid plan for when the siege begins that I'd like to fill in with whoever's leading the defense, it may turn some heads, but this isn't the time to argue ethics and moralities.

I can also be an effective combat medic whenever hypothetical blek hits the fan."

The halfling signed whatever documents she needed to sign then nodded to the mover before she departed.
Shinta

Posted by Shinta »

Tallia, a blind Swordsman bearing a Sensation badge enters the Barracks, and approaches Mover Tonat Shar. She moves deftly, making her way through the crowd of soldiers and walkers. "I' will join the defense. I'm a capable swordsman. Together we will rid these lands of the enemy."
NeverOutPunned

Posted by NeverOutPunned »

Notary Kregorothax hadn't gone through assessment yet , but they had indicated they were some level of combat ready and were available to assist in the out-lands reclamation campaign. When asked for what they believed themselves best suited to do, they indicated a history of urban warfare, ship hunting and priority target elimination.
Gammaray

Posted by Gammaray »

Where one was the other was nearby. At least most of the time anyway. Notary Ephimerra decided to speak with mover shar and pledge her aid in this fight. Kregorothax and her made a formidable team even though they'd be working with many others. Eager she was to spill the blood of the enemy in righteous glory.
riptidereflections

Posted by riptidereflections »

Crake visits the barracks and approaches Mover Shar. He offers his talents as a scout and skirmisher to the Harmonium counter-attack in the Outlands. He claims to diverse and flexible talents of offer and that as a Guvner he stands in solidarity with the Harmonium in its efforts to mete out justice to these interlopers. Though he is capable and willing to join any part of the effort, he states that he believes the best use of his skills would be infiltrating behind enemy lines to disrupt their leadership and spellcaster support.
Villain

Posted by Villain »

Vlain entered the harmonium barracks, almost immediately removing his mask and looked around while bouncing a heavy cloth sack in his hand. After spotting Mover Shar he quickly approached and introduced himself. "I've come to lend my aid in the outlands defense. Consider these my credentials." He said confidently, handing the man the sack. Inside were full of the warped badges of the alternative Sigil's Harmonium, many coated in dried blood.
Serena

Posted by Serena »

A brief communication from the Fated offices would reach Mover Shar one of the cycles following the meeting at the Hall

Mover Shar,
I realize this might not be exactly in line with the efforts being undertaken right now, but given what transpired regarding the "Other Sigil", I am under the impression we might need to consider the Dead God Rock as another point of future interest for the enemy forces, both for its strategical position and the nature of the place.

If it is a cult, we're dealing with, keeping them away from such a relic might possibly be crucial.

Factor Aidan
"Hand me my shovel, I'm going in!"

Plays: Aidan Rhistel - Factor and Law Representative of the Fated
Feel free to reach to me IC for enlisting or general faction rp
Viann

Posted by Viann »

Measure One, Nica Brianna Kelter has been re-assigned to this task.