The Enclave

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

///Two things. Gonna need a roll call to see how many people i need to plan for and is the Coven ready for some Coven related events?
*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

The next slave shipment arrived and Pandris inspects them in the docks. Being a licensed slaver within the city, there is no need to have her cargo arrive in the dead of the night and they are offloaded with the other other slaves brought to the city.

The more physically impressive ones are brought to a warehouse that was recently purchased to house the Nokomis goods in the Hive Ward, a few blocks from their meat shop. There they are ordered to clean themselves and are given clean clothes and a bucket of water. The next several hours Pandris, flanked by Seven, inspect the men and women brought in.

She has spent a pretty amount of coin on these, obtaining them through the usual channels within the city simply because she needed slaves that weren't "caught in the wild". The few that aren't up to snuff are sent to compound, tagged as servants, while the remaining 15 are given assigned a bed, several more clothes, and a set of wooden weapons. Then are told to wait for their instructor. She leaves, keeping Seven to watch over them.

Back at the compound, Pandris leaves a note in Dani's room, slipped under the door. The goons she needs to train are ready at the Timber Drive Warehouse, along with Seven to help.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Casks of cornello's latest project can be Seen stored within the kitchen area, a Fine wine and other alcoholic beverages infused with the essence of shades and other Creatures found within the shadow and negative energy planes.. These Beverage offer negative energy to those who drink it and would Heal the undeads wounds and restore their strength, though it would appear the drinks tend to be verry addictive. the Strong the alcoholic beverage the stronger the addiction
*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

Pandris smiles, one of the few times since she felt any actual joy once coming to the city. It took many months of work but she has successfully duplicated many of the common drugs in the Cage. The more exotic ones lie beyond her reach but this is not the purpose of her experiments. Not only can she make the common ones but now, they are stronger, increasing their addictive qualities while at the same time, sparing any additional harmful physical affects. What good is a drug if it destroys the customer.

When her street thugs have been properly trained, they will have better drugs than what is being peddled in the Hive. And most importantly, the gold that it's sales will bring in.

But that is not enough and she knows it. She dives back into her alchemy book, looking through recipes and concoctions, this is the perfect place to try new drugs and potions. Those rich people that live in the Lady's Ward have their vice and no doubt, would enjoy a new drug to enjoy their richness.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Dani had begun to show signs of addiction to the elixir, although she didnÂ’t realize it herself. She was beginning to constantly need to have the elixir with her, whether it was within the lair or safely stored in a small flask while out and about. When the elixir was consumed, she was calm and peaceful but at the same time was apathetic and lethargic. Not much set her off during these times of self-medication and she didnÂ’t accomplish a whole lot. When she went without the elixir for too long a period, she became irritable, angry and a little vicious. It was becoming apparent that should she go without it for too long, she was likely to devolve as she did beforeÂ… although potentially much more dangerously.

The others might notice this behavior should they pay enough attention but it was quite obvious that she had no indication that anything was amiss.

*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

A letter reaches the Nokomis at their business. It bears no seals or signs of recognition of any sort but the handwriting is clearly recognizable to them as that of Rhistel.
It reads as follow
wrote:
With respect to what until now has been a profitable cooperation.

It has been brought to my attention your Enclave has recently helped and given shelter to an element who has caused a great deal of annoyance to my person, beside being also currently object of an arrest warrant for several other felonies and offences.
Far from being this an attempt at empty threats, which is something I'm not fond of, I wish to be able to point out how such a decision can be damaging in regard of the many business you are involved in the city at this present time, not to mention any future one you might want to start. 
Should these rumours find validation, and I hope they do not, I will be in fact forced to drop our privacy agreement and hand over all the documentation I possess on your properties and business to the Triad for investigation; suspension of Licenses might also incur.

While I cannot suggest you the best choice regarding your allies, I do hope you will still consider my words; no need to mention cooperation will be appreciated and would surely help smooth up any legal issue that might incur along the way.

Sincerely

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

A reply is promptly returned

wrote:Rest assured, the business with the Vizier is a non-issue. Plans for association with the Lich occurred before this latest incident and have since been terminated. The Vizier will find no safety within the Enclave. The profitability of our businesses will continue uninterrupted.

As for the matter of our privacy agreement. Understand, either we have an agreement for trust of privacy or we do not. It is not a matter of abide or ignore as issues arise. Should the agreement be binding, I would expect our relationship to continue as is without worry of privacy being breached. Should the agreement not be binding, I will expect return of adequate compensation given when the original deal was inked and would be hesitant to sign further agreements in fear of them becoming fluid after the fact. Please assure us that our fear of dissolution of already binding contracts is misplaced and without merit.

I look forward to hearing from you further.

Daniela Nokomis
[/i]
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

wrote:
Lady Nokomis,
I thank you for your prompt response, your assurance is all I needed to consider this matter sorted.
I offer my apologies if my communication led you to believe some minor issues could somehow endanger any binding contract we might have stipulated, as this is not the case.
However, I am sure you will fully understand no kind of sum will ever lead me to maintain a trust agreement should I deem the other part a danger to my person, interests or property, as that would make me a fool rather than a honourable tradesman.
I welcome the notion that this situation is not putting us in such a tight spot and that the misunderstanding regarding your affiliation with the lich was cleared. 
Needless to say, our agreements stand and will last for as long as you will find appropriate.

Sincerely.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

This time the reply is in the form of a package. It is a 15 year old bottle of Brandy from the Greyhawk region of Oerth. A simple note is attached. “Thank you”
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Shortly after the events with the Vizer Cornello would Seem to have just vanished, His Room left as it was and a sufficient supply of his Elixer left within the halls to last a few weeks. Those who seek to find any information would say Cornello Entered a portal that was in a Dark alley, on his back he wore only his standard Clothing and a set of blades, other would say he now Wore a Crest on his chest ((Family Crest not yet Designed)) and that he looked Angry.. As for his Sisters They were Given know information on his leaving But For the one he had a bond with she would Feel Anger, Dissapointment Through their link

((going away for about a week.. taking a break before than also.. just this is a way for Cornello to be explained Vanishing. aswell as a way for me to think of more.. Storyline for what he may be doing over those time)