The Enclave

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

//What's good for everyone to get together for the mini-event?
*juubo

Posted by *juubo »

//most nights 7pm EST to 9:30 pm EST then after 1am EST ((typically get on call stuff at 9 to midnight)). I can be on different times on weekends with prior arrangements.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

((sat after 3 est.. sun after 8 est. than mon after 2 est. and free for most of the rest of the week))
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

((We can do it tonight or over the weekend. It shouldn't take any longer than an hour.))
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

((weekends are better idea. i have dnd friday nights))
*juubo

Posted by *juubo »

((Should be available either, later is better))
*fuzzylogic

Posted by *fuzzylogic »

((what time this weekend? anything between 5-10pm is good for me))
*juubo

Posted by *juubo »

hummed as she worked on a piece, the pale sisters, plucking cords across the lute. It had been an eventful few weeks since she started working for the Nokomis house, but now she felt like she had found the retirement that most bard's dream of... but she wouldn't be doing any of that for a long, long, long time now.

She twanged on the lute, a sharp key, writing it down on her scratch pad, opening her eyes with a squint. She was still having trouble adjusting to the light, but slowly getting better.
"hmm, maybe I should rest, it's been... two, three days?" she realized she couldn't track the day; time for a break. Maybe she could find Pandris and Dani in another arguement to inspire more lyrics.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The rest of the Nokomis clan had been busy of late. Pandris had been focusing more on Merchanting and enchanting, Cornello had begun to focus more on his interactions with the Fated and Dani spent more time in the Abyss and beyond collecting essence and materials for their blossoming business.

Dani also has been seen wandering the Market and Clerks Wards a bit more often. Dressed in a more professional looking outfit, she appeared to be scouting out properties and such that might be for sale. Chant had it that they were gearing up for a thrust into Sigil Society and that thrust required a new location to work out of.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Dani leaves word that other than Dragoslav, there is another addition sharing one of the rooms. A small Halfling woman by the name of Gwen. They are to welcome her and aid her as able.