The Gatecrasher Enclave

*Dr_Shadelore

Posted by *Dr_Shadelore »

Through the bustle of the Great Bazaar the engineer, R'ena K'yall'noss, pins a letter upon the notice boards littering the marketplace which reads:

"The Multiverse is a boundless stretch of opportunities, a melting pot of unique individuals who have access to a vast array of lore, knowledge and sciences to whit this letter is the focal point of those traits. Many a Planewalker can traverse the portals of the multiverse but few understand it's fabric and thus the letter before you is the extension of an offer to those who identify themselves as gatecrashers. As Gatecrashers we have a unique understanding of travel, of exploration and evasion and thus I ask you to join me in the exclusive encampment within the eternal stairs where a grand, new bazaar, is opening where rare items and services will be offered to the select few who can reach this location."

"There is much profit to be gained from this Staircase Bazaar, much opportunity for trade and the ability to influence a higher market utilizing the ease of access to the vast planes which lie before us as Gatecrashers. Should you require essences or gems, gear or enchantments which are exclusively for those who attain access to the Eternal Staircase you will find it here. Should this interest you merely attach your name and address to this letter and I shall seek you out fine-lining the details of this proposal."

Yours Faithfully.

R'ena K'yall'noss.