The Syndicate

*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

*Accepts the bottle.*

Many thanks Nienna, I will miss you all.
*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

*Emmy clears her throat.*

I think Rith has great potential for the Syndicate, more specifically he would be a good candidate to take my chair.

*She looks around the table gauging the looks and gives a nod.*

I'm being called home with my sisters. It is time for the rebuilding process of our world to begin now that the Vorare have been annihilated. The remaining Overseers need bodies to replace those lost. My sisters and I have agreed. This will be my last meeting with the Syndicate and my last days in Sigil. I vote yes for Rith.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Charles nods towards Emmy respectfully.

"I had the feeling, due to our past dinner meetings, that something like this was going to happen. It is a loss for usÂ… but an understandable one. I wish you only the best. You are always welcome here should you return."

He then turns back to the group

"NowÂ… let us put this talk of Fated and crowns to rest. We must come to a decision for direction of our efforts."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Issanthis will immediately dispatch people from his territory, offering help to those who lost everything- offering jobs, homes and investing jink into those promising enough to start their own business.

Of course noone knows who will come, how many were away from the town on that day and if those who lost relatives and possessions in the attack will ever return to undersigil again at all.

The crown itself is a different matter and Issanthis will try to find whatever rumour he can uncover. Especially he wants an image or very detailed description...
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Annia again sits and listens calmly.

"Once we are done here I will enquire within my own faction as to how to be assigned for the search for the crown. Any information gleaned from the map will hopefully provide then with enough information to make see the sense of involving me in the search. As for the dated there are people better qualified than I am here to deal with that."

With regard to the village the bodies of the slain villagers would be used as a work force to begin rebuilding it. Meanwhile profit from the businesses she acquired a share in on the surface would be used to encouraged settlers to strike out and seek a new life in undersigil Once the work had been finished and the village restored. Finally any survivors who settled elsewhere would be visited by the shades of their deceased relatives who would tell them they could not rest while the place remained desolate and beg them to return.

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

“Very well, obviously everyone has spoken their opinions as the silence speaks for itself. Now we move forward.

A majority motion for Fiddir. IÂ’ll inform him when we are completed.

A majority motion for the scorched lands to fall under Mrs. Kendt is recorded. She is to have physical mark, whether it be settler, soldier or minion, on it as soon as possible to ensure it stays in the jurisdiction of the Syndicate.

A majority motion to use the rumors of further attacks to convince others to come under our care. We will use the resources of the Syndicate to finance this plan. Ensure any agents you wish to send out are properly updated and funded.

A majority motion to permit Neinna to maintain control over her prisoner without Syndicate oversight or interference. He is her concernÂ… not ours.

A Majority motion to send teams into the area to locate this crown for the Syndicate. This must be done quicklyÂ… and quietly. Please ensure you reach out to the planes-walkers on the surface to contract them to do this for us. We must remain out of the picture on this. Care must be taken to ensure our interest is unknown to outsiders.

Now… we still need to decide, as opinions have yet to be strongly voiced, about what to do with the Fated. My suggestion stands for now. If you have other suggestions I advise you to voice them now. Should there not be a second choice… there will be no need to vote and the first motion will stand unchallenged.”
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

::Did I just miss some votes?::

Issanthis eyes fixing on Charles.

::Remind me again.. when did we vote about matters not concerning Fiddir joining our ranks?::
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Ania looks over at the illthid, it is never easy to tell what she is thinking but a look of minor irratation crosses her face. She says nothing though the question was adressed to Charles so she bides her time.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Selebius,Feb 5 2013 wrote: ::Did I just miss some votes?::

Issanthis eyes fixing on Charles.

::Remind me again.. when did we vote about matters not concerning Fiddir joining our ranks?::
(((OOC: It was taking far too long. My last post was a week ago and no one had responded. Seeing that it was a relatively unimportant matter (I don't like to block interested players from joining) I decided to just look at the general consensus and close those discussions in order to move forward. Should people want to discuss things in a deeper fashion, I suggest quicker responses)))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

(( Assigning ressources to certain seated members without vote? Ok, but then Issanthis vote on that matter is a no- even if it does not change things.

It already expessed its interest in the people who lost their home as well and already put things in motion to make.. offers. See my older posts. ))