The Syndicate

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

(((Resources, aside from the burned out village, were never assigned to anyone. Annia was the only one interested in the charred area as there was nothing “living” left there. As for any refugees… there is no allocation of people in the territories. They can settle where they wish and no one is stopping you from trying to get them into your area. That was never in doubt. The motion I alluded to was getting folks from “all surrounding villages” to seek us for support… not just the few affected. Your char is still free to offer protection as he sees fit… as is everyone.

As for Fiddir, like I said, if someone is interested in joining, unless itÂ’s someone who just doesnÂ’t fit (like a pally or something) it should be a givenÂ… after some good RP negotiating (which Charles already did with him). Other issues, like I said, need to be discussedÂ… not put off for weeks at a time. If left too long, they will be either sealed or dropped for newer business. Far too many threads get forgotton or simply disappear because folks donÂ’t chime in.)))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

(( I made my point clear. Lets move on.))
*ManyFaced

Posted by *ManyFaced »

While Nienna shares Issanthis' disapproval, she does not push the issue and seems content to go on to her next stage of preparation. What holdings she does have are kept open, neutral, and inviting without secondary motive.

As for the shades Annia dispatched to harass the very few living survivors, they do not return to her. In fact, the tortured spirits have been pushed on to the their next life. No doubt the survivor's caretaker was thrilled by the underhanded and heartless gesture.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

ManyFaced,Feb 6 2013 wrote: As for the shades Annia dispatched to harass the very few living survivors, they do not return to her. In fact, the tortured spirits have been pushed on to the their next life.  No doubt the survivor's caretaker was thrilled by the underhanded and heartless gesture.
((OOC: I don't mind what my character does being undone by a cunning plan in the slightest, but as there's no dm to arbitrate would you mind telling me exactly how you achieve this? Thanks.
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

Midnight,Feb 7 2013 wrote:
ManyFaced,Feb 6 2013 wrote: As for the shades Annia dispatched to harass the very few living survivors, they do not return to her. In fact, the tortured spirits have been pushed on to the their next life.  No doubt the survivor's caretaker was thrilled by the underhanded and heartless gesture.
((OOC: I don't mind what my character does being undone by a cunning plan in the slightest, but as there's no dm to arbitrate would you mind telling me exactly how you achieve this? Thanks.
((OOC: I pretty sure its more knowing where the 2 children and one old decriped women are, just letting you know that other than Nienna's captive there are a totall of 3 survivors of that particular incedent yes only 3...2 children and 1 very old decrepid women, thes shades going up in the uppersigil, where they proceed to harrass these poor 2 children, and very old Decrepid women, Chances are some cleric in the vacinity probably Turned them. Or they might of just came back and said, hey whats is wrong with you they ain't helpen no reistablishment anytime soon.))
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

((OOC: If thats the case then thats fine but unless people are clear I am going to wonder.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Rumours about hauntings result in clerics and other casters being dispatched to deal with the most troublesome shadows.

Whoever wants to leave can do so but of course most will already have build up a new existance, having new homes, new friends, some may have even found a new love.

How many will follow the ghastly call is to be seen.

(( I am assuming rebuilding the village using unskilled (undead) workers will take quite some time. Time in which any survivors will continue with the lifes they have, forging new bonds. ))

Issanthis will offer high rewards for informations concerning that crown. It is especially interested into finding out what this item looks like.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

After waiting for several moments for any other options to present themselves, Charles speaks up.

“Very well… We will locate one of Kholl’s potential and ambitious successors and forge a deal with them to remove the Factor and have him replaced with someone sympathetic to our group. We will bargain using the information we have about his involvement in the atrocities that has been offered here today. We will not, however, act until the matter of the crown is settled. It would be useless for us to act until it has been located and dealt with. When it is… the political machine will rumble to life and we will deal with his successors in a timely manner.

For now, send out your agents and contact any planeswalkers you know and trust. Do not include our name or interest in the search. Just get them, whether through deal or coin, to get the crown and deliver it to you at their soonest opportunity. Then I will contact my connections in the Fated and begin the second phase.

Are there any other issues you wish to discuss before we adjourn for the day?”
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

"None here" Shania responds as she finishes her glass of liquor.
*ManyFaced

Posted by *ManyFaced »

"Well enough." Nienna concludes.

(As Plaxy mentioned there are no survivors beyond Nienna's captive and the three she's caring for. No others exist to get cared for/haunted/recruited).