Dirty Little Pecks

*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

another peck joins the gang, altho' is nowhere loud like iptai. and doesnt set up no stall , unlike iptai

Jall: planar scout and gatecrasher. Be a ghost, leave no trace
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

After some careful research Nico would come up with three targets for her first heist.

The Palace of the Scaled Queen.

A temple dedicated to Tiamait queen of chromatic dragons. It is located in the gate town of Ribcage. Well known for collecting vast hoards of wealth there would be a lot of gold here, but being near the gate to Baator reinforcements could arrive quickly and there is the terrifying prospect that one or more dragons may be present.

The Spider's Web

Located on a prime world called Aber Toril this Drow temple is dedicated to the Spider Queen. The rich of the city it is in tithe to it so it will have a wealth of slaves and gold. It is guarded well both martially and magically but not as fearsome a challenge as Baatezu and dragons

Hold of the Orc Father.

On the a remote part of the cube of Nishreek sits a temple of Grumnsh. Acheron's constant war would make the temple easy to infiltrate and the orcs would not do well against the halfling's guile preferring direct confrontation. It has been looted before though so the wealth accumulated there may not be as great as that of the other two.
*Gazoo

Posted by *Gazoo »

OOC//Need an EM for a particular job, distinct from those listed above-and likely first in order of jobs. Any interest? Can PM either/both Darkrob or me. Or post here.

Should be quite short

//**Just want to thank EM Ariella for running a great rogue job and assisting the Pecks' storyline.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Nico sends out word to gather at her place to talk about some stuff and for the rest of the Crew to get to know the others. She wants to discuss plans and recent happenings.

They're given a time and day to come visit with a promise of drinks and refreshments for all!

((we'll just do it here so everyone who wants to be involved can without having to worry about schedules and time zones))
*Felight

Posted by *Felight »

Froimi Swiftfoot: Locksmith from the Swordcoast of Toril. Plane hopper and artist in the way of locks. Misadventure of the religious kind under the ever hiding cloak of her beloved Brandobaris.
*WestonQ

Posted by *WestonQ »

This group still active?
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

((yes and no, it hasnt been disbanded, but its members are kinda hard to find nowadays. perhaps they could be called back in activity))
*Toxic Honey

Posted by *Toxic Honey »

Er_Nano_Infame,Dec 5 2015 wrote: ((yes and no, it hasnt been disbanded, but its members are kinda hard to find nowadays. perhaps they could be called back in activity))
((I took a break from the game, but I'm back now. Let me know if you need me for this.))
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

((I'm just slowly rebuilding my interest in the game again. It seems to ebb and flow over the years and this time was no different. Just sat down in front of the comp one day and 'poof'... couldn't bring myself to play anything meaningful. Like always, it'll pass but until then I just find myself staying out of the limelight.

I've no issues if someone wants to run with this in the meantime. Matter of fact I'd encourage it))
*Dr_Shadelore

Posted by *Dr_Shadelore »

Captain Krall 'Dreadblade' of the Syndicate, upon returning to Sigil, has called out to this once known gang, his interests in the gang not explicitly detailed, but has asked for an acting member or leader to contact him.