The Hiromo Clan

*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

In more recent events, Itsuyashi would stumble into his office and reach for one of the contracts a certain " Siyuri Ito " or better known as just " Siyuri " signed when she joined the clan. In hesitance to keep hope that one day she would return to the clan being lost, he lowers the contract that she signed with a quill enchanted to sustain the memory of said clan, and burns it atop the flame of a candle, causing said Siyuri to not have any recollection of the clan, its members, dealings and so forth, as the energy within the document burns away in the flames and turning to ash, thus negating also her membership within the clan.

What happens to said person now, is left up to fate, as the entire Hiromo clan renounces the one known as Siyuri as one of their own in both name, mind, spirit and body. May Hachiman have mercy on the betraying soul that lost honor within their eyes.
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

*The bronze dragon coils along the dojo floor. He wraps himself in his wings and shrinks down, revealing a bronze skinned human form when they part and disappear behind his back. The smaller form enters Itsu's office. Within the dragon forms his bonds to the clan and accepts the code of Bushido.

Several hours later later the large bronze skinned human and Itsu are seen leaving the dojo. They bow and part ways, the bronze skinned human wrapping himself in his cloak, it parting as wings and revealing his true form, the dragon takes flight, and its silhouette disappears in the distance*
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter arrives at the Hiromo estate, with a package in tow.
wrote:
Itsuyashi,
I didn't get a chance to speak with you as the dust settled yesterday, but I wanted  to thank you for the support you and your House granted in the battle. Although they will never know it, millions in the Prime worlds will sleep well and live free thanks to our combined efforts.
I hope that members of your house hold came back without any serious injuries.  If they require medical attention, do not hesitate to ask.
There should also be a package with this letter. It isn't much, but I felt like it would suit your halls.

Sincerely,

Justicar Dace Andor

The package is a large, rectangular box, within which Isu would find an expertly crafted, long bladed katana with a sleek black scabbard and parts for a mount. The katana's color tones are that of the Red Death, with the menuki bearing that Factions seal. On the blade, the words "Diligence in the pursuit of the guilty" are inscribed,
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

/// Hey, are you extincted Hiromos? :D

I assume it should be easy now to take the dojo over... once the dragon is busy in the beastlands. :D
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

The lock of the front door of the manor rustles with a metallic click. The warding lowers as two figures step through the frame. Returning after a brief vacation they took after the war against Kruphai, they walk in with a refreshed spring in their step, being greeted by the maids that have been taking care of the manor during their absence. With a warm smile, the figure dressed in a black gi offered them a greeting in return, gathering the hired maids at the sitting room. He would provide their monthly payment and a little extra for keeping an eye on the dormant golems that remained idle in the hall-ways and crucial points of the manor.

After re-imbursing the staff, the brothers contacted Junathoraxus to inform them of what has transpired during their vacation, and upon hearing the news about the Winter Courts' actions against the Harmonium, and the Prince targeting Miranda Illdesserin, Itsuyashi began penning letters around to those that have yet to return from their own vacation.

wrote:Maya -

It is time to put your talents to use. Start creating golems and cold iron weapons en masse and bolster and fortify the manor defenses at the specified key points, armed and ready. Furthermore, I want you to dispatch some additional golems to Miranda's tower for added protection, since the Prince of the Winter Court made a daring move to threaten Miranda and my godchild. That is inexcusable and will be met with force. Your orders have been given, I suggest you start accumulating the necessary materials needed. I will provide you with the coins once you provide an estimation of the costs.
The next letter is penned to the remainder of the clan members in similar style.
wrote:To all hands that remain idle, upon your return, start assisting Maya in collecting the materials, and the finances. Additionally, Moon has made progress with his own project and the construction of the war ship has begun. Estimated time of construction should be complete in a month, give or take a few days. That will provide you plenty of time to start your training, since, soon, the clan is going to war. I will be holding a clan meeting in the next ten-day, so be ready for it.
After the letters have been sent out to the clan members, Itsuyashi contacted Junathoraxus to seek out the Red Death and Harmonium factions, also requesting a meeting with both of them at once. " It is time that the Hiromo clan awakens from their torpor. The Winter Court set their sights on something dear to me, and for that, I will have their heads. "

With that, he tasked Moon to continue overseeing the construction of the war ship, and seek out fresh new talents to join under the banner of the noble clan, turning gears into motion. With that, he isolated himself into his office, starting to write up the letters for the factions, murmuring under his breath. " The re-awakening has begun. "
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

A note is carried to the hiromos by a well worn homunculus it simply states.

"I am safe dear itsu but my tower needs watchers. When everything cools down come find me. I amn tethyred to a place important to me you should know what i am talking about but tell no one else of my where abouts"
*Philonious

Posted by *Philonious »

Ters continues his meditation in the celestial plane. He was abruptly awaken by a messenger. Ters tips the messenger, waits for him to leavw before he opens the delivery. "Hmm.... Looks like i am needed back at the manor." With that he leaves the sanctuary of the cave and heads back to sigil.
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

In the brightly lit office within the manor, shuffling of papers are heard behind closed doors. Sitting at his desk, Itsuyashi files a new magical document for a recent addition to the group, and sorts the piece of paper among the others. A name stood at the footnote of the contract, signed by one Merialeth. Upon adding the contract within the teal file, he seals it magically, casting a ward to conceal the contents and returns it to its' rightful place. Taking up a blank sheet of paper, next, and a quill dabbed in the ink blot, he started writing.
wrote:To my clan, thank you for your hard efforts through these troubling and arduous two years. We have achieved more than we expected in such a short amount of time. From expansion of personal property, to the acquisition of the Yugure Ryu. Your efforts have been seen, acknowledged and appreciated. I am happy to announce that the final phase of our plans are in motion. We have amassed enough currency to make one final addition under our banner within the confines of our headquarters.  You may rest, and gather your energy and rejoice, because we have a new addition to the family.

Please give a hearty welcome to Merialeth, who took upon herself the clan symbol and ideals, and make her feel welcome as did we all, to all of you upon your initial days with us. Furthermore, offer her the necessary guidance and assist her in any way she may require. With one of us growing stronger, so do we all. I thank you once again, for all of your work.

Hiromo Itsuyashi
With the paper written and signed, he stood up from his chair, exiting the office. Padding through the hallway, he tacks it on the noticeboard at the center, smiling in a satisfied disposition. With that, he returns to his room for a silent moment, in meditation.
*b00seven

Posted by *b00seven »

OOC /////We should probably start doing some RP around the spelljammer.

Maybe assign posts on the ship. I.E.

Capt'n
First Mate
Quartermaster
Lookout (prob juna, with 49 spot)
Cook.
Cheif engineer
Merchant/Contractor ((someone who can do some RP around using the vessel for trade, or exploration).

We can prob do some player run events around it and get DM's to do some setup for us when needed? (//////////
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

(( OOC - That is a very good idea, and since Moon is the captain of the Yugure Ryu, best it is consulted with him for ship assignments and positions. I already am making some plans for events and so forth, patience ! Our time is just beginning. :) - End OOC ))