The Hiromo Clan

*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

Headquarters : The Hiromo manor ( Lady´s Ward )

Secondary Headquarters : The Yugure Ryu ( Dead God Rock )

Founders : Hiromo Itsuyashi, Negative Moon

Leader : Hiromo Itsuyashi

Co-leader : Negative Moon ( Known only as Moon, to others )

General Information

Upon the establishment of the Hiromo family with the siblings uniting and banding together to further their own heritage of their own prime of Gea, they started as small-time treasure hunters in Sigil with a dream to purport their cultural views and wishes, they worked arduously to make it happen. Upon months of hard work and training, one of the siblings soon after found a soul-mate that joined their cause in helping them achieve their dream. Within a short period of time, and a marriage established with the leader of the clan and the matriarch, Siniope Hiromo, they finally managed to establish a manor and the Senjutsu dojo in the most exclusive district in Sigil, the Lady´s ward. It is then, that the clan started teaching future students and members of the clan, and started acting more politically, and requesting meetings with a lot of factions and faction leaders to further their agenda in the hopes of raise their family name in a higher place. Though soon, tragedy struck and after the passing of the matriarch of the clan, the family comprised of three members took an active role to teach and tutor those that share their historical and cultural background, whilst promoting the Seven Virtues that hold the entire basis of their philosophy and way of life.

Ultimately, the family hold lessons to students that are willing to learn a variety of martial, spiritual and philosophical aspects of their craft, though only the clan members receive a more in-depth teaching schedule with a more dedicated approach and active mentor-ship. The clan works on an honor based feudal creed as most aristocrat clans in 15th century Japan originated in did. While they report directly to one of the leaders, they are free to make their own choices, as long as those choices do not cause any harm to the clan, or break their vow of loyalty to them, or put a smear on the family name. While at first the clan was a small flicker of light within the vast city of Sigil, their name became well known, and hold close ties to some of the factions, and keeps growing with each passing day. Their political activities and will to help the unfortunate while still keeping true to their ideals only deepens as time goes on.

Clan Aspirations

Quite simply, the clan operates as a family, only on a much deeper level, and as such, they value honor, loyalty and diligence in every aspect of their lives. They aspire to break the limit of the physical and meta-physical and achieve a mastery of their mental and martial training. They also as previously stated try to offer aid to those that are unfortunate and unable to protect themselves, while also trying to climb the ladder of militaristic and political power as an aristocratic noble family that holds ties within every structure in Sigil.

Group RP Style : As a clan of nobles, martial artists, swordsmen, shinobi and more, you can safely assume there will be sparring, political, conversationalist, RP PVP, and more. It shall vary from time to time, and will keep working on more types as the events throw the clan further down the road.

Suggested Alignments : The clan only accepts those of good alignments, although neutral ones are up for debate, depending from character to character. ( Naturally, the alignments are RP related, not PC related )

RP Attachments
- Direct Involvement
- Indirect
- Student-Master ( and more )
- Clan Member & Students
- Protection & Guards
- Supply contributions & mercantile services
- Antagonist Actions
- S.I.G.I.S reports & articles
- Other ( Ask through /t or contact either of the clan heads over skype and/or forum PM )

Clan Hierarchy
Hiromo Itsuyashi - Clan Head & Patriarch ( Also sensei of the Senjutsu dojo )
Negative Moon - Right Hand & Co-Leader ( Also sensei of the Senjutsu dojo )
Hiba Kotaro - ( Ambassador within the Red Death Faction )
Junathoraxus - ( Ambassador within the Harmonium Faction )
Maya - Head Enchantress & Crafter
Freya Evans - Head Physician

Other clan hierarchy ranks will be added as the number of the family grows.

Clan Members

Hiromo Itsuyashi
Negative Moon
Kokoro Aoki
Hiba Kotaro
Ters
Meskhenet
Lillian Smallwood
Maya
Misaki
Junathoraxus
Kryder
Gallent
Yuki Hiromo
Merialeth
Avesidhe Jivindus
Freya Evans

Students
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

With the silent hall-way from the entrance lays silent, soft footsteps are heard coming from the office next to the dojo. It resounded in barefoot clasping upon the wooden surface of the floor, as a dimly lit table tresses with books, documents and logs. A figure standing in that dim area overlooking the bookcase, as only the candles enable him to recognize the titles of the literature spines, he picked one of them out, and places it on the center of the table, and opens it. Reading through a few chapters, the young man flips through the pages, looking for specific answers to his questions, bags under his eyes, evidence of prolonged sleep deprivation claiming him.

He fulfills a sheet of paper, documenting and storing the data of a newly accepted clan member, an upper planar by the name of Ters, and after the ceremony, depicts the witnesses that were there and the entire process. He picks up a freshly made cup of coffee to cast away the groggy sleepiness as he feared laying to bed, as nightmares recently caught his slumber, and decided to remain in the manor for the duration of these events.

Frightened by his own current state of being, he kept his thoughts and issues to himself, only revealing it to his closest sibling, while he buried himself in paperwork, trying to keep his mind occupied and busy, to not think of the images and voices creeping into his cerebrum when he turns in for his respite.

A letter is placed on the table within the sitting room, asking all clan members to intensify their efforts in accumulating funds for the clan, as the time draws near, and aid has been requested of those he held high regard for within his household, something he rarely asks of anyone, as his nature began growing jittery from lack of sleep.
*Negative Moon

Posted by *Negative Moon »

As soon as Moon finds and reads his brother's letter he gets ready to leave the manor early in the morning with the plan to intensify his treasure-huntings.
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

Notice
A sheet of paper hangs loosely within the dojo, near the training dummies that contains the handwriting of the clan head. It reads as follows :
wrote:Dear clan members, I hereby declare that our fund raising is going according to plan and on schedule, even though we had some slight delays, mishaps and so forth. But I congratulate those of you who stuck with us for better and worse and hereby give a new order. Think of it like a competition of sorts. While some of you are busy training and studying the tomes, books and scrolls I issued as mandatory for educational and martial purposes, here is something to take your mind off of the grudging lecturations of the texts.

The reason for this competition, naturally, is to show some slight initiative in assisting the clan reach the goal faster. Some may know that we are heading for an external renovations of the manor, and expanding it with a garden and some other things. But what most do not know, that our fund raising is purposed for an internal renovation as well after the construction crew is done with the external one first.

With the internal renovations, we will be adding three new room within the manor, and this is where you come in, my family. The conditions to the competition is to see who will earn the right for a room of their own, and personally decorate it to their taste and choice. So, to make sure you are the one, assist as much as you can in helping the clan raise the funds even higher than before, and the final results will be tallied once the funds reach that certain level.

I wish you all good luck, whoever decides to pick up on this competition for this right. Remember, you can always turn to each other for help, as well as ask myself or Moon for assistance as well. The only thing required, is the effort put into it.

With much love, Hiromo Itsuyashi.
*Negative Moon

Posted by *Negative Moon »

Update
Moon would read Itsuyashi's note and then add one of his own. What follows:
wrote:To every member. As already stated by my brother Itsuyashi, we have a competition going on with personal rooms as prizes. One of the said rooms has been already assigned, leaving just two of them on the loot table. Our funds are rising and our goal becomes closer every day, so if anyone of you still wants to gain the privileges of owning a room within the manor's grounds, I would suggest you to get to work as soon as possible not to lose this chance. But do not fear, the manor renovations plans are still not defined. Whenever both rooms were to be already assigned before you have any chance to help the clan and the gathered funds allow it, more rooms can still be added to the project.

So good luck to everyone willing to take on this opportunity.

Moon
*Philonious

Posted by *Philonious »

Ters reads the notes left by Itsu and Moon and decides to add a quick note.
If those rooms are not gifted when the renovations are done, I suggest that one of the rooms go for an S&M for Itsu and his harem. The other room should be made into a kitchen so Moon can make omelettes for us... *This note was created with the strongest magic there is in sigil and can't be dispelled*
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

Reading the note left by Ters, he face-palms and shakes his head in disbelief, while dispelling tbe wards left on the note, prior to taking that particular one down. Afterwards, he approaches Ters´ room, and leaves another note especially for him.

wrote: If you cannot take this seriously, perhaps an order to run around Sigil in about 300 laps should teach you. I suggest you get to it, before I make you a new addition to my " S & M room ...."
*Philonious

Posted by *Philonious »

*reads the note itsu left on his room door, shakes head and walks to itsu's room and leaves a note.* "i am very serious about the rooms if not claimed. If i wasn't serious, i wouldn't left that message. One question though, why would you add a person with no sex organs to a S&M room?"
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

Approaching Ters´ room after reading his note, a vein popped on his forehead, as the joking continued, and simply tossed a few dozen books inside Ters´ room, for him to read about appropriate behavior when addressing such a formal matter, and the code of conduct, and would not allow Ters to leave until he was done reading and memorizing the contents of said books.
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

In the confines of the office within the manor, another makes an oath to pledge allegiance to the clan, as Meskhenet enters the family, after the initiation. Itsuyashi hands her the necklace bearing the sigil of the clan, and provides her with a room as he bids her a cheery welcome within the fold. In the faint hours within the night they discuss a few topics that will later be revealed to the rest of the members.

For now, House Hiromo celebrates as they gain a new family member, friend and ally. For the coming day will be taxing, as Itsuyashi issues an order for the clan to meet in the sitting room, once they are all assembled and available.