The Hiromo Clan

*Negative Moon

Posted by *Negative Moon »

One of the maids, that work at the manor, would surely warn Moon about the orders Itsuyashi issued as soon as he came back to the estate. After thanking and praising the maid, Moon writes the meeting date on his agenda to avoid forgetting or missing it. He then leaves the manor once again with the aim of taking care of all his commitments before the meeting takes place.
*Philonious

Posted by *Philonious »

*with sleep still in his eyes. He wanders the halls of the manor and stumbles across the orders that itsu has left and replies* "I will be available in the afternoon to met with everyone...." *his last sentence trails off, he doesn't correct it as he stumbles back to bed*
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

Due to some recent developments, all the locks within the manor have been changed, and the clan members receive new keys for the new locks, after the blacksmith was done changing them, which was issued by Moon and Itsuyashi by orders.
*Philonious

Posted by *Philonious »

*Ters wanders the halls of the manor with thoughts running through his head about the meeting yesterday, how he was kept in the dark about the clans enemies, and how he left his past shrouded from Itsu and Moon. With a sorrowful heart, yet determination in his eyes he leaves a message on the door leading to the meeting hall* "Itsu and Moon, i request a clan meeting with all members that are not currently out on quests. As both of you left me in the dark until yesterday, makes me wonder how many other members are still in the dark on our current situation, plus i should be more precise and vivid in the details of me and my past. Let us try for tonight... Signed Ters
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

Being locked within the manor, after everyone went outside, he was alone with his own burdened thoughts after last nights´ happenstance, he walked for hours, going back and forth through every room. Arriving at the notice board, he read through the note left by Ters. Agreeing with what was written, he decided it was time everybody was filled in with all the details about the clan, their allies and opposition, and added his own note that the meeting will indeed happen tonight, and all of the members that are currently within Sigil are ordered to attend without fail.

After the note was written, he put it upon the notice board, thus returning to his room to collect himself and meditate until the time the meeting begins.
*Verdana

Posted by *Verdana »

Meskhenet would have been in the guest room, meditating and praying, during the incident with the keys, though eventually she would stop, get up and find the maid.

"Please... tell your... master... that I need to leave... for some time... I have received... some guidance... from my deity....It cannot wait..."

This would happen before Itsuyashi issued the changing of the locks and while they were outside with Ters and Moon

((I need to be gone for Friday evening and maybe the whole weekend as my cousin is getting married. :) I wasn't expecting that another meeting would take place in an emergency so I didn't give any warning.

ICly, Mesk is gone some hours after the previous meeting with Itsu, Moon and Ters happened so she doesn't know any of this.))
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

Another day, another celebration occurs within the household, as another joins the fray. The family bids welcome to the newest addition to the fold, as they cheer and clasp their porcelain cups filled with drinks of every nature as they bid Lillian Smallwood into the clan.

After the ceremony, only sounds of a merry bunch echo within the manor that rumbles across the street in the near vicinity.
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

With the renovation constructions coming to a conclusive end by the end of the cycle, a woman clad in samurai armor entered the manor grounds looking for the head of the clan inquiring about the dojo, the inhabitants and process of induction into the student and clan roster. Itsuyashi would hear the bell ring from within as the doors opened and she stepped into the training area. A brief walk from the armory towards the dojo, he entered the dojo to greet the curious arrival, closing the doors behind him. With a light step, he approached the samurai, inspecting her from head to toe, gauging her reactions as they conversed and exchanged introductions.

During the entire conversation, he decided to usher her into his office, and provide her with the information about the clan and students, along with their aspirations, beliefs and way of life, he hands her a document asking her to sign it. With Itsuyashi´s brother arriving soon after when they were within the office, he proved witness to her signing the document and taking her oath.

Under the dotted line she provided a name " Misaki Hiromo ", in honor and servitude to the clan name, as they obtained a new member into the fold. The rest of the night was spent in celebration of the manor expansion and getting a new member, as the family collided cups in the sitting room as they enjoyed the merriment. They got to know each other, during the festivities, and when everyone went to their respective rooms for a much deserved rest, Itsuyashi resided in his office, planning for the next project, filing paperwork and making blueprints. His hand ran along his ring with a slight smile, knowing a better future awaits right behind the corner.
*Philonious

Posted by *Philonious »

After his talk with Musaki, Ters meditated in the war room for several hours. He emerged to find that the manor was silent, void of life. He quickly slips into his room, sits down at his desk and writes out a letter. "Hiromo family, after the events of today, i leave on a self-finding journey. I do not know where this will take me or when i will be back. I need to find the parts of me that are missing to become whole. Misaki, this journey is not just for you but for myself as well. You were right, and please don't be sad or upset. I do this for both of us. I hope we grow and blossom into the flowers we were meant to be." With that, Ters silently leaves his room and leaves the note in the table in the sitting area for all clan members to read, and slips out of the manor into the dark to begin his journey.
*Negative Moon

Posted by *Negative Moon »

Back to the manor Moon would notice the letter left by Ters. Right after reading the letter he would only feel heavy grief seeing his plan just worked for half. The archon's emotions were too uncontrollable for it to work and Moon failed to see this. He placed the letter back on the table so others could read it before going out of the manor for a walk.