The Wild Side

*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

What it is: An entertainment lounge located in Undersigil, with a focus on predator / prey themeing. A place to meet people, a place to find trouble or intrigue, a place to just relax and enjoy a show.

Who it is:

Owners: Altair & Kaltia Tsaryov (maniacjello and Jelkia respectively)

Creative Director: (In charge of entertainment): Galawyn (WolfyPaints)

Employees
-------------
Daphne (Urbancat)
Sherys (Forestcat)
Katani (Asigai)
Valenthia (edmaster44)
Drualtha (Madnobody629)
Rexxer Killgore (spoogey11)
Claire (DigiDragoon)=
~*Richa Rozza*~ (Rayanne)
Splint (Ah_Ftagn)
Alissain Mul-Aribian (Evoro)

RP Hooks:
Entertainment (Singer, Musician, Storyteller, Poet...)
Host[ess]
Basher

Suggested Alignment: Non-Lawful. Obviously we're not going to prevent lawfuls from joining, but they may find themselves overwhelmed by the chaotic nature of many of the characters involved.

Favored Classes: Classes really don't matter so much to us. There's probably a place that fits. Come by, have fun. Maybe if you're inspired and feel like you can provide us somethin', ask about a job. We aren't afraid to interview.
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

((Thank you everybody for such a huge turn out last night! We hope you had a lot of fun, and will continue to stop in!))
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Anyone having seen Altair after anti-peak in the last cycle would have done so only briefly. The employees would note him dashing from the private quarters into the office, penning and distributing several memos around the club. They inform them that the Tsaryovs are going to be rather reclusive for the next two or three cycles, and that the employees should begin preparations for a huge birthday party. He would look rather frantic, quickly disappearing back down below again.
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Altair would make sure that employees received notice to expect trouble some time over the next few cycles (though he isn't entirely certain when), and assuring anyone who was worried about danger they could take a few cycles off.
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

MEMO: Reminder that today is pay day. Don't forget to stop by my office and collect.

-Altair
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Memo to staff: It seems our neighbors have been having some difficulty. I don't know how this is going to affect our plans, but I'm fairly certain they still plan to try to strong arm us regardless. Stay sharp, they could drop by at any time.
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Following the night prior's events, a pike would appear in front of the Wild Side's front face, bearing the head of the former leader of the cult of Thrazidun. Apparently there had been some difficulties with the club's neighbors over the last few weeks, but with a little old fashioned diplomacy it seems like the conflict has presumably resolved for the time being. Word around Undersigil is that the remaining cultists are more than welcome, so long as they find themselves more intelligent and peaceable than their former companions.
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

MEMO: Reminder that today is pay day. Don't forget to stop by my office and collect.

-Altair
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Memo to staff: It seems a rival pack has decided to challenge mine. Fairly confidant things are well in hand, I'm expecting them to stop by sometime tonight. I'm going to challenge their leader in single combat, by pack law. Hopefully he won't have come prepared, expecting the usual push-overs. Be on your guard, and if you are susceptible to our bite, wear something firm that won't let teeth through. Belladonna and silver both will help.

Once I've challenged him, one of two things is going to happen. He can't refuse the challenge without being embarrassed in front of his pack. So either I'm going to manage to thrash him soundly, and gain control of his pack, or he's going to be forced to leave in shame to keep his pack. Either way, he's not going to be happy.

I've put security on high for the evening, but be prepared to defend yourselves. With any luck, there'll be a new pike out front tomorrow.
*Nimiane

Posted by *Nimiane »

[align=center]

In the wake of events following the incident in the Plane of Air, several bouquets of various flowers are delivered
to the Undersigil doors of the Wildside. All bear a resemblance to those found in the Gatehouse's own courtyard, suggesting each was handpicked from
said location, and bound in the satin fabric of dull, grey ribbon. The card attached shares poem and speaks of condolences, along with the
formal extend of invitation to the employees, family and pack members of the Wildside; encouraging them to seek out grief-based counselling
with the offer of personal time, should it be requested. The card is signed with a simply flourished "??????".
[/align]