The Wild Side

*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

A large Arrangement of Flowers arrive in the Wild Side, White Roses, Lilies and Chrysanthemums
Tied together with a red Ribbon, accompanied with a Letter inked in black " The pain of loosing one's young one cuts deep Like aFrost Laden Dagger, you have my Empathy, Strength in Unity with Family and your pack my dearies, i'll have you in my thoughts and prayers in the darkest of times"

Signed Helena Al'Iblis
*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

Two onyx colored wolves appear at the outside of the wild side, one on each side of the door. The wolves are both beautiful and deadly looking but if one gets very close it becomes very clear the wolves are mechanical in nature. The wolves don't respond to anyones commands, although they do seem incredibly protective of anyone and all who call the wild side home.

At the top of every hour, in perfect pitch and perfect unison the wolves let out sad mourning howls that echos across the under city.

Accompanying each wolf was a single black rose, and a letter addressed to the Altair and his Wife.

"I cannot even begin to imagine the utter sorrow your going through, no amount of words I can possibly ink will ever lessen the blow of losing a loved one especially a child so I give to you, these two mechanical dirge wolves who, at the top of every hour will cry in sadness for your lost child so that no one will ever, ever forget the loss that has occured. The howl however, is not only to remember the loss, but to remember the life and growth and the special bond that only ones family, ones pack can truly, truly understand. I love you all, and both of our hearts are yours, always.

Miranda & Edwin illdesserin.
*wmw12

Posted by *wmw12 »

*A single print arrives outside of the Wildside. A leaf, floating in water, a tear pooled in it's center with the blurred outline of two parents shimmering in the disturbed water. The card bares only the Drowess' name*
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

The statues left at the door to the Wild Side have been adorned with twisted collars of some sort of abyssal metal, that glitter with iridescent crystal inlay. A powerful enchantment has been woven into the additions, both making the golems more stealthy while silencing their hourly din. Once each cycle at anti-peak, the magic lulls, allowing the pair a single mournful bay in reminder.
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

After having taken some time to compose himself, Altair sits down at the office desk to write out a handful of letters to those who have expressed their concern and sympathy. Even still his hands shake as he writes, making the wolf's typically poor writing even worse.

Code: Select all

Sorry it's taken so long to get 'round to this, until now I honestly haven't really been able to find the energy or bother to do it. It isn't that we aren't grateful. Me 'n Gwyn 'n Tia really appreciate everything you've done for us. I'm sure that Mist appreciates the gestures as well. I'm still having trouble finding the words I want to say, so I'm gonna keep it short. Thank you. Thank you for everything.