The Siren's Song

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Sasha blinked.

"Salt assault suits? . . . her? Nevermind. . ."

"He's not keeping them here. . the suits, that is. I'm sure he'll appreciate the help. I'll let him know you need one. Maybe you could try the prison?"
*SyntheticRose

Posted by *SyntheticRose »

The witch's eyes widen, and she takes a step back! "Prison?! No no. I have seen enough of cages for one lifetime, yes? I... would rather await him here! Or he can come to the Foul Olde Spirit. I stay there."
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

For the first time in years, Factor Dace Andor of the Mercykillers was seen with a look on his face more befitting his years. Which is to say, childish glee.

Not quite the menacing type one sees oh so frequently in the Cage, but the kind that a young boy has when has just found a new friend in the form of a hound. Which is perhaps exactly what occurred, given the blink dog that seemed to follow close behind on his way back to the Siren's Song.
*MadJackValance

Posted by *MadJackValance »

Heist did indeed gratefully take up residence on the spelljammer and while sometimes treated as a common house pet, he took it gracefully in stride. On occasion, should Dace step into the bridge, he could almost swear he saw the hound napping on the sofa, but alas, before he could blink there Heist was upon the pile of cushions he was offered. A wagging tail is an excellent way to deflect suspicion!
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

A parcel is delivered at the Sirens', the sender's address seeming that of an extraplanar detachment of a building company usually stationed within the Lower Ward, going by the tag of Floud'n'Floud.

The letter informs the proprietors of the spelljammer that they have been instructed to take care of reparations and upgrade works of the ship and asks their availability to proceed with said works, waiting for reply; no mention of payment was made.
It is clear by the way the message is written the company believes the Andors were informed of this already.
Little they knew...
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

As of the last week, heavy work seems to be ongoing at the platform the Siren's Song is docked at. The vessel itself appears to be undergoing not just renovations, but an overall upgrade.

Security likewise has been increased for the time being, with Mercykiller troopers keeping a close watch around the vessel and its platform, carefully vetting anyone coming and going.