The Siren's Song

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

The crew of the Siren's Song is a group of planewalkers operating out of the spelljammer hovering over the Clerks Ward. Home to Dace and Sasha Andor, others have since put up kip there along with them, contributing to the ships maintenance, protection and assisting one another in most matters.

Group headquarter: The Siren's Song, a spelljammer parked over the Clerks Ward.

Goals:: Various, primarily simply to do what good they can and look out for one another. Occasionally they provide assistance to other groups as investigators, consultants or even to ferry them across the Astral (the latter of which is done in rare cases). Their efforts are generally outside of the factional political movements, though not opposed to them either.

Barring that, the group does not appear to have a singular mandate of any sort.

Founder/ Leader: Dace and Sasha Andor.

Suggested Alignments: Any except outright CE. The crew does not encourage random acts of evil and will attempt to thwart such when they can.

Current Members:

Dace Andor (Captain)
Sasha Andor (Captain)
Aeon Etere
Raka
Brynn
Sharmuth

*Taurus Daggerknight

((All of the above: Any itme in the new future when you'll all be available? Figure its time we had that group meet and planned out that trip)).
*LadyLightning

Posted by *LadyLightning »

(( Any time except today. I'm leaving for my
doctor appointment in a few hours, and I'll be
gone until the evening. Other than that, my
schedule remains wide open. ))
*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

Upon discovering Dace is the owner of this ship she heads off immediately applying to join the crew. She explains that she'll be gone for a while to help out a friend with a sensitive matter but after that all her knowledge and ingenuity will go into helping Dace maintain the ship.

//Eve would want to join up once she finds out who the ship belongs to considering she's been part of Dace's crew in the past but she, and in turn I, won't be available until Saturday or Sunday. Weekends in general are my only play times due to work but don't let that stop everyone. Anytime Eve can't be part of something just assume that she is working on the ship. Anything the crew might be working on she can pick up through "ship chatter".
*Taurus Daggerknight

\\ Sorry for the late response here.

At first Dace is surprised, but quite pleasantly so, at Eve's arrival. She's invited aboard where they can discuss things. By the end of it, he says they can talk more of the matter when she returns.

\\ Figure we can catch you in game to handle this IC. Not that I or anyone else has a problem mind, just nicer to handle these things via dialogue instead of background stuff :P Weekend you say?
*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

*Eve thanks Dace for his time and tells him she'll return as soon as possible.*

//Sounds good. You know me, I always prefer RP. :D
*Taurus Daggerknight

\\ Would like to schedule a day for the Siren crew party members to meet up and chat, especially if we're going to make tweaks to the ship to accommodate the new people staying in. When's good for everyone?
*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

//Weekends are always best for me.
*LadyLightning

Posted by *LadyLightning »

(( Literally any day. Whatever works best for everyone else.
*Rainbow Prism

Posted by *Rainbow Prism »

A letter came to the Dace Andor, signed by Fated Sillxhistraja Fernalit. It informs of need for reevaluation of the ship, for future taxations. Of course, it also implies a visit with associates.