The House Of Healing

*Sumdude23

Posted by *Sumdude23 »

Dutifully Izra enters the house of healing at the allotted time minus fifteen minutes. She assists Sarah in her quest to read common. This time concentrating on pronouns, verbs, and touching upon the finer points of adverbs. While she does ask about Sarah's day and generally concerned about her health, Izra never pries.
*Sumdude23

Posted by *Sumdude23 »

A letter is placed upon Factor Stardust's desk:

Factor Stardust,

Last cycle during antipeak I observed Sarah having some sort of reaction to stress as she observed slaves in poor condition in a cage.  She became confused, froze in place with a loss of muscle control,  no longer seemed aware of her surroundings, her eyes moved rapidly and chaotically, and then feinted.  This is all that I recall as I was very worried about her at the time.   From the research I did last evening borrowing tomes from the it appears to be a seizure, but I cannot be certain as this is not my field of expertise.  The cause is generally some sort of electrical interference within the patients own mind which likely can be cured by a psionic healer such as yourself.  There are also possibly other causes such as disease or remnants of poison.  Other cases there seems to be no known cause and in those causes the patient has suffered a great amount of mental traumas or a singular very traumatic event in their childhood.  I'd appreciate it if you'd personally examine her given the information I'd given. 

Other symptoms often seen during a seizure are changes in the senses, convultions, Verbal outbursts, Twitching, Confustion, loss of control of biological functions, clenching teeth or biting, tingly feeling, and rapid unexplained changes in emotions.

Izra Antonella,
A10 Fraternity of Order.
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

Offical seal of the Sign of One on return letter with a runner:

Izra Antonella,
A10 Fraternity of Order

I am aware of the situation and been looking into for for several days. Unfortunately there no simple fix for this nor the cause and I will need speak with Sarah with some options and also those that are assisting her. Im not at liberity to freely disclose findings but I can certainly help in speaking to lessen the onset of the issue. Do come speak with me.
*UknowWho

Posted by *UknowWho »

Sarah has up days and down days, as one might expect from being thrown into a world so completely different than everything she knew and yet the same in ways that trouble her.  She is still devoted to her studies, but falls into depressed states every now and then about her new handicap.  She tries to remain hopeful that the sleep medications and other therapies will help resolve the seizures, or that medication will address them directly, but clearly it was a heavy blow to her.
*UknowWho

Posted by *UknowWho »

She sits down and pens a name when she gets home that night.

"Illadrielle"

Beneath it she draws a picture of a Celestial that looks strikingly like herself, but the face looks older somehow, much more grim and determined. Her hair is much longer and whips around her in the action pose of her flying in full plate armor with her arms outstretched to a man who seems wrought with despair.

This, of course, makes no sense for a celestial that wields divine nature magic, light armor and simple weaponry.
*artemitavik

Posted by *artemitavik »

The large, overly happy warrior known as Derik Ranloss swings by the House of Healing to see if he can determine who is currently in charge or running it.
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

One of attendees at the desk, a volunteer nurse at the desk responded that propieter Argent and Danae of the Sign of One is in charge of the House of Healing.
*artemitavik

Posted by *artemitavik »

Derik would then leave a message for one of the other or both to please contact Derik and Lannia Ranloss regarding some questions specifically for them.
*UknowWho

Posted by *UknowWho »

Sarah's dreams are becoming more disruptive, and in this night she calls for help a few times to the chagrin of late night staffers.  She is heard weeping multiple times between outbursts.  A few times she whimpers, "Please, no more... I wish to see no more."  In the morning she rises pulling her knees in close to her on the bed.  She hugs her legs and puts her head down on her knees.  She does not venture out for many hours, and she barely eats.  Some time around noon, she gets up and puts her gear on, heading for the plane of insanity... Pandemonium.  Her strides are as heavy.
Miyuki

Posted by Miyuki »

A quite small person in white robes with silver unicorn patterns appears inthe house of healing. Could be mistaklen as an elf, but a closer look as well as her following words give that impression a lie. She speaks to the next best person at the reception she sees.

"Hail, i call myself Sileas. I will offer my services as a healer, beginning tomorrow. If no one objects i will be here at regular times. As i'm not in need for sleep or reverie, i can also take the night shifts."

She smiles and so it happens, she would just be there as there's need for a healer, depending on the work load. On some days more, on some days less, but she would be there.