The Bloodied Talon Mercenary Company

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The Bloodied Talon Mercenary Company is based in Sigil with the goal of sourcing warriors from across the planes to the multiverse's many conflicts. Founded by a Yugloth they currently focus on fiendish recruits either drafting individuals on their books to whichever side of the blood war will pay them the best at the time or fielding whole squads to undertake independent action when required.

Although currently focusing on fiends and the blood war they are far from fussy. They will recruit anyone, to fight anything, for anyone at the right price. Ambitious basher who want gold and glory and who are not afraid to kill for it should seek out Raniarex the Arcanaloth by leaving a message at The Foule Olde Spirit Inn, in Sigil's Great Bazaar.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Asaris, the half Yugoloth has been seen to head to the Hall of Records to aquire the licenses necessary to run Raniarex' business.

He is subtle, usually staying in the background and leaving talking to his full blooded half sister.

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Cromwhrail a priest and temple guard at the the Abyssal Temple was seeking the Arcanaloth out. He pledged he would assist against the wretched Baatorians and those damned Yugoloths as he shamlessly put it.

Meadbroghail visited shortly after stating her interest to battle for coin caring little against whom or for what reasons as long as the risk and payment was acceptble.

((None of my own characters will take part in the plots I run as a EM of course. Will jump you in game.))

As Asaris makes his return from the Hall of Reccords with the permit. He cannot shake the feeling that he is being observed. Strange glances, odd gestures. And as the majority of things in this verse they was not instilling benign emotions. The occational fotsteps Heard closely behind him seemed to grow as he made his way through the streets.

Raniarex was soon approached by a heavily built half-fiend of unknown orgin. His grey hair unkemp and his bulky face scarred by countless blue scars spreading like a star from his forehead. He wore a tarnished leather armour filled with sharp spikes. He leered at the arcanaloth as cunning as it was in confidence.
"Heard the cant. An' ain't 'lone tae 'ave either. I'll be 'earin ye oot an' if I be likin' wa' ye rattle aboot I'll be introducin' ye tae jist righ' fowks. The tag be Wraltab"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He'd find Rainarex at the foule olde spirit, the Yugloth staying in one of the suites. Dressed in smart black understated robes the fiend would listen to everything said in a complete, somewhat unnerving silence before responding.

"It is very simple. You look like you like to fight. We can arrange for you to fight in the grandest conflict on the planes, allow you to test your mettle against some of the most fearsome creatures in the multiverse, all for good money instead of as some slave soldier in a fiendish army, which if you will pardon my saying so would be the usual fate of a mortal blooded conscript. Blood shed, wealth and glory. You just have to tell me that is what you want."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Asaris will stop sometimes, chatting to beggars and street merchants, trying to get a glimpse on who might following him.

He is in no hurry, the half-'loth taking a long way home, staying to the crowded places of the Ward.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Another half-yugoloth would have also been keen to the Chant of a 'loth mercenary band, and quickly left a message through the appropiate channels.

"Heard you're in the need of some proper 'loth bloods to get things done, just let me know a time and place for matters to get started!

- Selena Blackmane."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Foul Spirit

"Everyone like tae fight missy an few like the deeing eh? If it wis tha' simple as jist trustin' yer word there I'd skip intae yer boat meself. I ken wha' yer up to tho sae I'm nat gaein' tae. Dinae be caring aboot em sods ye be getting in yer own collar I'm here fer my own profit. Sae ye really aught tae stop yappin and star' usin' em lang furries a' yer 'aving there fer a spell. I 'ave contacts ye'd wish to see if ye be wantin' to get this business o' yers going. Jist cannae be daein aw yersel sae me contact be wantin' to let ye in an wee escapade. I'll be takin' yer tae 'im. "

The streets outside the hall of records.

Asaris see several suspicious people. Hooded or otherwise conceal from direct sight. It almost seems as if they have been positioning to keep track of him no matter wich way he would take. Stratigically placed in crossings and junctures of streets.

((Give me a spot and listen please.))

((Everyone is free to join in at any given time.))
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

(( Spot 29, Listen 25 ))
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

Alersia leaves a short message, that she might could be hired for certain missions that involve information gain, controlling, more subtle or decieve methods (shes no frontline brute) and where she can be found.

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The Yugloth would take the letters handed to her from various parties for consideration on appropriate jobs. She'd continue speaking to the half fiend as she reads them the jackal shaped maw cracking into a grin.

"Please show me to him."