The Hive Militia

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:There are times when the people should rise and defend themselves against injustice. Times when the so-called "government" treats us like children and forces us to fend for ourselves. The Reds, The Triad, we do not want them in our Hive. We can sort our problem ourselves without order, without their lies, and without their tyrannical ways.

The only red we will accept, will be their blood should they dare force their ways into us. We are the children of freedom, chaos and the absurd, those who question the establishment they represent. An establishment that leaves the people voiceless either as victims or criminals, while they defend the rich in the other wards. We Hivers bleed and starve, while they drink their wine, sometimes even our own blood.

We have remained silent and endured as they expected us to do, but this time, things are coming to an end, we rise against the terror that lurks in the hive and the red tyrants.

Today we fight and burn, tomorrow we will disappear into ashes and bones, but they will remember.

// A small reminder, its preferable to avoid mentioning any actual names of characters in this thread just for the sake of avoiding meta-gaming, thanks.
*StoneCold

Posted by *StoneCold »

A brightly dressed woman follows a dark clad woman into the Bottle and Jug where they sat speaking for hours as they exit they banter back and forth chuckling
*Toxic Honey

Posted by *Toxic Honey »

A filthy woman (or was it a man?) is seen drinking heavily at the bar of the Bottle & Jug. After loudly promoting business contracts with the other drunkards, she moved to a back table with another customer. The building soon quieted down to a low mumble without her drunken shouting.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Chant has it that a humanoid (as no one has seen what's beneath his expressionless mask) clad in charred black platemail has been picking up rough looking Hivers from various establishments and setting up a fighting pit to rough 'em up even more.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:We are nothing but tomorrow we will emerge from the shadows and strike those who threaten our lives. No regrets, no hope, no shame, nothing to lose, unlike them.
There are many workers in the hive, many teams coming on going at almost every-time. This one was carrying wooden planks and tools, slowly making their way into the street maze...
*Toxic Honey

Posted by *Toxic Honey »

Heavy spell jammer traffic soon moves through the Sigil to confuse trade officials about which jammer is headed where. Everything seems to be in order once the dock records are checked.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//*poke* Is this going anywhere?
*DM-Stitch(es)

Posted by *DM-Stitch(es) »

// It is, I -did- post earlier on when I "returned" that I had to wrap up things. While I do understand people would like to know how and what, a simple PM like Hydra did can suffice ;) I am not a perma presence on the forum and a PM causes my phone to vibrate so I know people have questions! :D

coming sunday (28th) I will run a one shot event for this at 11.00 AM, GMT +1 (I can't cater other times, sadly)

In the meantime, I'll offer some perspective. Since you lot are gathering an army, and I need to use a limited area for this, bear in mind the event will not be a point and click, let the mechanics sort out any fighting event, it will be done D&D style and make use of skill-checks and rp'd battle. Just to let you know how sunday will go ;)
*DM-Stitch(es)

Posted by *DM-Stitch(es) »

* As the rag-tag militia appears to take form, it would seem that numbers and spirits are decent enough to think up on how to proceed with the task that was given to the lady at first...*
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Their self proclaimed guide, did her best to train the sods to be stealthy and fight dirty, it was the way of the bandit, everything focused on a quick easy victory. She also created a bit organisation, gathering the actual plane-walkers who joined her in a small squad to form the front-line, the rest where divided according to their skills to be on the flanks and the rear should any serious battle happen.

In the meantime she sent a few scouting party to the place partaking in most of them, trying to find the best positions to hold and take. She also made sure everyone had their their share of explosives and smoking powder. The deal was now to know if a campaign of harassment was preferable to a full on battle as she didn't expected her militia to perform very well in that second case.