Outpost 05

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The troops of Outpost 5 are considered some of the toughest Triad members within the Cage. The outpost has a reputation of being a brutal place to find oneself in if captured by members who call it home. Captives are very quickly processed and dealt with by all three Triad factions. Oft timeÂ’s captives are simply never heard from again. It is known as the bunker by most area residents due to its ability to sustain prolonged assaults from the outside and still come out on top. As far as Harmonium outposts go, itÂ’s one of the roughest yet most Triad inclusive, of those in the city.

Group headquarter: Outpost 5 (The Bunker) – Located deep in the Hive.

Goals: To bring order, law and justice to the pook Berks of the Hive whether they want it or not.

Founder/ Leader: The Harmonium/ Measure Inodine

Suggested Alignments: Lawful Evil for the most part. A scattering of LN but only those who can turn a blind eye so long as the job gets done. ItÂ’s not a place of mercy or tolerance of those who resist the law. Any Triad member who is more on the darker/rougher side is welcome.

Current Members:

Harmoium
Shamus Inodine - Measure 1

Mercykillers
Sana Kross
Namer Dalis

Fraternity of Order
Alathusra - A10
*Purgatory

Posted by *Purgatory »

A short skinny pale girl knocks on the door of the bunker.

"Measure Inodine."
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The Measure opened the door and looked down at the girl. His one good eye studying her for a quick moment. He looked up at the guards who had let her pass the gate to ensure they were still alert and then back down at her again. His cold look quickly turned to a polite smile, whether genuine or fake was anyoneÂ’s guess

“Might I help you with something?”
*Purgatory

Posted by *Purgatory »

"I am Namer Dalis."

She produces a mercykiller badge.

"I was told justice was served here. Real justice. Not just watching cells."

She doesn't look like a Mercykiller. She looks like a girl who ran away from home. But the badge is real.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

He looked at the badge for a long moment then looked at her with a satisfied smile

“Namer Dalis. Good to meet you”

He motioned for her to enter and walked to his office, taking a seat when he got there. He spoke to her clearly, studying her features the entire time, much like any officer would do to new recruits.

“Justice, yes… that is one thing we dispense here. As you can tell from your walk here, this is a very dangerous and ruthless part of the city. Justice is just one of the things this place demands. Here we work as a team. We support each other’s initiatives, we support each Factions views and we get the job done. We depend on each other more than we depend on our respective Faction headquarters. This is simply due to our location. We retain hardened Harmonium troopers for patrol, an intuitive field judge for quick processing and… the Mercykillers to dispense quick Justice.

I have little time for bleeding hearts who feel rehabilitation is the cure for all ailsÂ… it most certainly is not.

We are the only spark of Order in this area of the Hive. If not for us, it would be little more than another version of the slags.

If you are to serve here there are a few rules and such you should get used to. FirstÂ… I am not your mother. Do not come to me with complaints or excuses. I will help you with anything requiring my leadership or Rank, the rest I expect you to deal with. SecondÂ… there will be no infighting in this outpost. If you have a problem with Harmonium or Triad or any of their members here, save it for someplace else. I will personally break the jaw of anyone who makes it a point to disrupt the order of this place.

Serving here you will have full authority to detain anyone you find in our patrol territory. You do not need to have a Harmonium officer with you. You must, however, bring them back here for official arrest and trial before you can do what you require. IÂ’m not wasting your time with requiring you to run back and forth looking for warrants or officers. Just drag the berks back here and weÂ’ll handle that official stuff.

How you punish the guilty sent to you is up to you, I couldnÂ’t care less what happens to them so long as I donÂ’t see a long list of rehabilitation attempts. Save that for the Prison.

We are here to do a job, not make friends. Make sure the people in our patrol area remember that.

Do you have any questions?”
*Purgatory

Posted by *Purgatory »

She listens carefully then she smiles. It is not a nice smile. It is a dark sadistic smile that does not belong on the face of someone who seems so young innocent and vulnerable.

"No. No questions. Where do I start?"
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

“Go get yourself cleaned up, find a proper uniform and a bunk. Another of your Factioneers, Sana Kross, works here so it’s best to become acquainted.

Welcome to the outpost, Justice. I look forward to working with you. You can begin your patrols once you familiarize yourself with our patrol boundaries. After that, walk where you require. We donÂ’t have to hear about everything that happens out there.

Dismissed”

With that he returns to his reports, not waiting for her to depart before doing so. His last sentence might be taken for “do what you have to do. It doesn’t become official until it’s brought back here”
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

A missive makes its way to the Bunker, marked with the seal of the Fraternity of Order and addressed to Measure Inodine.

"Measure Inodine,

I would like to request the pleasure of making your acquaintance at some point in the near future, preferably in the next four cycles. I think we would have much to discuss, if word of your actions and commitment to harmony in the Cage have not reached me in error. Kindly forward any reply to my desk at the City Courts.

Sincerely,

Alathusra
A10 of the Fraternity of Order
Junior Undersecretary of the Baatorian Bureau of Mortal Affairs, Sigil Branch"