Subject 94 Investigation Team

*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

The tiefling shrugs slightly in reply to his query.

"Well ye see, we got folks wha' be dedicated ta craftin jes' tha' kinda wares yer lookin fer. Bes' protection 'gainst mind meddlers yer apt ta find in tha Cage. Problem is, they be real, real busy righ' 'bout now, an' they ain' likely takin comissions 'les I tell 'em it be fer a damned good reason.

Tha' said, woul' need ta know more 'bout wha' yer on about ta give ye a fair hearin on whether ta give ye access ta said services...in demand as they be righ' now."

She tilts her head, leaning casually against the nearby wall in spite of the blistering heat it likely gives off.

"So, wha' ye after? Rampagin Illithid? Intellect Devourers? Some rogue psion or 'nother?"

*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

"Truer to say what spectre is after me...All I know is her mind magic is making mine life miserable with visions and nightmares. The sooner I can commission something to block it all out, the better, aye? "
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The greentinted golden scales on her armour glistened sporadically as it were lit by flickering flames. Her green hateful eyes glared sideways towards but not directly at the Jotun as he spoke.

"Reason for you shalt be the profit of jink. It be good whilest forestallment art not." She said in her usual virulent tone once he was done.