To Discuss One Particular Recently Happened Event

*Taihou

Posted by *Taihou »

Colonel Araki arrives to the great foundry and politely asks one of the clerks, whether he could have an appointment with chief of the facility to discuss a matter of recently happened incident, that may be result of godsmen negligence. He adds, that he will revail more details only when he will meet the director in person.

He also assures clerk, that co-operation on this matter is the best way to find a peaceful solution, that would satisfy all possible sides involved.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

He couldn't find any "director" but he soon had the attention of the Factor Ta'Kan who received him in her office.
*Taihou

Posted by *Taihou »

At the doorstep he says: "Colonel Araki Yasuyo. At thy service." And salutes.

Then continues with the subject.

"Honourable Factor, as it may have reached Thy attention, few days ago an incident did occur, when flaming debris and molten metal, which, considering the existing evience and witnesses, one could fairly imply, traces it's origin here, to facility governed and maintained by Thy faction. Part of known witnesses have also stated, they believe it may be not exactly the guilt of thy facility itself, but rather due to actions of third parties, which involved the portal to Elemental plane of fire, which ocassionally is dislocated on territory under administration of Thy faction's facility. In either case, one can fairly conclude, that some degree of negligence was allowed on side of Thy faction. and thus Thy faction bears at least some part of moral responsibility, even if the incident was not due to undoing of Thy faction's members, or Great Foundry as a facility.

Despite Thy humble servant did not witness the incident by himself, some of fair and honourable people he knows became victims and two got seriously injured - one Harmonium official, whom Thy humble servant is not personally familiar with, the other - Her Serene Highness, Duchess of Winds Neerepha-sama, wife of master Aidan Rhistel-dono the craftsman and factotum of Fated.

I wish to ask for the victims to meet them in person and bring them official apologies. On my own side, I wish to assure Thee, that such an act woul both bring relief to the victims and good fame to Thy faction, as ones who arest able to feel responsible for territory under their administration, admit and attempt to set right their undoings. "
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Kala looked at the man's uniform trying to find the presence of any badge before she replied calmly.

"Our guards are protecting our facilities and are not patrolling the streets. It is the harmonium's duty, not ours and the portal you mentioned lies a few meters away and is crossed daily without any issues. Perhaps you are a newcomer to the cage, but usually when things do explode around here its often the actions of the revolutionary league and I heard they have made a resurgence as of late. As for this matter, we will investigate it as lady Nereepha is a friend of mine."
*Taihou

Posted by *Taihou »

He replies to that staying emotionless and stony-faced (he is that way permanently, actually):
"Speaking of cultures or customs, I myself come from society, where in case of similar incident factory supervisor would have committed suicide, which I of course by no means wish Thee to do. I am in Sigil for three month already and I assume it is more than enough to know the cage and what and how works there, as well as issues regarding terror actions on behalf of anarchists and Winter Court and how much Harmonium is in reality concerning itself with safety of surrounding people, especially on territory under administration of other faction. Mean not to look for scapegoats, but I simply have belief, that I hope any honest person, Thou included, would find reasonable and just, that if someone's property ends up raining on someone's head in the other corner of city even without it's owner's knowledge or involvement is aside from all other circumstances also a result of it's owner paying perhaps not enough attention to this property. Be it proerty of any other faction, that rained on heads of people, I would have told their superior the same. In any case I am reliefed to see Thee at least being concerned aswell and I hope thou will make a just decision how to act with what happened as well as to prevent similar incidents in future. In any case I thank Thee for attention and hospitality."
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

"You are welcome, as you may have heard we believe that everyone has a potential to fulfil. As as such we are generally concerned for the peace in this city. We will look into the issue, but for the moment you said you where unsure and we cannot waste lives on simple assumptions."